• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why can't I log into CC and what can I do to fix it?

In summary, to log into your Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner (CC) account, go to the website and click on the "Sign In" link. Enter your email address and password, or reset your password if needed. If you are a new consultant, click on the "Register as a Consultant" link to create your account. If you are getting an error message, check your login information and try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. You can also log into CC from your mobile device by downloading the app. If you need further assistance, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service at 1-888-687-2433.
jsnow
I can't login to CC!!! What is the deal? It keeps telling me that I entered an invalid name and/or password.

What can I do?!?

You're using your consultant number and the password HO initially gave you, right?

yes, even copied and pasted from the e-mail.

Hm. That's what worked for me... I hate to say it but I think you're going to have to call HO. I don't know of any other way to do it. :(

Oh, here you go.
Forget your password? Your password is the same as your PamperedPartner® password. If you are not a PamperedPartner® user and would like to obtain your password, please call The Pampered Chef® Express Information Line at 1-800-449-2433 (United States), 1-877-821-7603 (Canada). Select option 4 to retrieve your password.

I had a problem the other day - it kept coming back like I had not typed anything. No message saying wrong login and password - I have never had a problem before and called the office.

I know yours sounds a little different than mine but try what he had me do

I confirmed with him my password, etc. He had me clear all the cookies and Internet files and eventually had me totally log out of the Internet and make sure I had all windows of the Internet open closed. Re-open the Internet and try again.

that must be it, Kim...cause I just logged right in from my other computer. SO ODD!!!

Glad it worked.. It was so frustrating becuase I really needed to check something to send to a host and it was doing that to me.

Related to Why can't I log into CC and what can I do to fix it?

1. How do I log into my Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner (CC) account?

To log into your CC account, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Sign In" link in the top right corner. Enter your email address and password associated with your account and click "Sign In." If you do not remember your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link and follow the prompts to reset it.

2. I am a new consultant and I can't seem to log into CC. What should I do?

If you are a new consultant and have not yet set up your CC account, you will need to click on the "Register as a Consultant" link on the Pampered Chef website. Follow the prompts to create your account and then you can log in using your email address and password.

3. I keep getting an error message when trying to log into CC. What could be causing this?

There could be several reasons for this error message. Make sure you are using the correct email address and password associated with your account. If you are still having trouble, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try logging in again. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I log into CC from my mobile device?

Yes, you can log into CC from your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once downloaded, open the app and click on the "Sign In" link. Enter your email address and password associated with your account and click "Sign In."

5. I am having trouble logging into CC and need help. Is there a customer service number I can call?

Yes, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service at 1-888-687-2433 for assistance with logging into CC or any other issues you may be experiencing with your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Deanna