• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I change my password on CC?

In summary, the person is having trouble remembering their password and is looking for help. They have found a way to remember it, but may need help from Tech Support if they can't remember it after a few more days.
kam
Staff member
I just signed and received my password. Yea!

I am enjoying all the resources on CC.

But, for the life of me, I cannot find where I can change the password that was originally assigned to me to something I can actually remember.

Can someone let me know how to change my password on CC? Or do I have to download P3 first and change it there? (I have not downloaded P3 yet.)

I am usually pretty computer literate, so it bothers me that I can't locate where to change my password!

Any help is appreciated!!

I think you can contact Tech Support and change it. It gets easier to remember - and just think, if you can't remember it now, neither can anyone else, so your info is safe. ;)

Thank you!

Yes, I thought about that - if I can't get it - no one else can...but...

I am having such a hard time remembering it, that I am at a point of needing to write it down and keep it near the computer - which defeats the whole purpose! I think I am just having a mind block when it comes to this particular one.

I'll give it a few more days and call if I still can't remember it.

Thanks again.

kam said:
Thank you!

Yes, I thought about that - if I can't get it - no one else can...but...

I am having such a hard time remembering it, that I am at a point of needing to write it down and keep it near the computer - which defeats the whole purpose! I think I am just having a mind block when it comes to this particular one.

I'll give it a few more days and call if I still can't remember it.

Thanks again.

When I first started, I couldn't remember mine either.....so I put it on a sticky tab, and taped it to the bottom of my desk drawer.....then I could lift up whatever was on top of it to see it. It wasn't labeled "PC PASSWORD" or anything....and now I don't need it anymore!

That's exactly what I did, too, Becky! Now it's second nature. Of course, it helps that I use it as my password here, too. :)

What is the password for logging into CC?

The password for logging into CC is a unique combination of letters, numbers, and special characters chosen by the user during the account setup process. It is important to keep this password confidential to protect your account information.

Can I reset my password for CC?

Yes, you can reset your password for CC by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a link will be sent to you to reset your password.

How often should I change my password for CC?

For security purposes, it is recommended to change your password for CC every 3-6 months. This helps to prevent unauthorized access to your account and protects your personal information.

Can I use the same password for CC as my other accounts?

It is not recommended to use the same password for CC as your other accounts, as this increases the risk of your account being compromised. It is best to use a unique password for each account to ensure maximum security.

What should I do if I forget my password for CC?

If you forget your password for CC, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page and follow the prompts to reset your password. If you continue to have trouble, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jsnow