• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Staying at the Chicago Hilton

In summary, the group of people are excited and preparing to attend an event in Chicago. They are staying at the Chicago Hilton and are looking forward to meeting each other. Some members will be walking at the event and others will be cheering them on. One member had a stressful month but is now doing better. They will all be arriving on Wednesday and departing on Saturday.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Let's see how many we have going.

Bobby

I'll be there!!!:D

I'm staying at the Chicago Hilton as well....

Paula Lewis
Wave 2

Praying for Paige to come home soon!!

I am at the Chicago Hilton too :)

Yeah Krissy!! How cool!!! :D

I know! I am so glad we are at the same hotel...and walking! :)

pckrissy said:
I know! I am so glad we are at the same hotel...and walking! :)

Right on!! It seems so surreal that I actually get to walk!! I did call HO Career Solutions today and they confirmed that I have 7 active 6 qualified!! Yeah!! :D

Congrats!!! I know that had to be a stressful month for you, on top of your son's(?) surgery...is everything ok with that now?
I can't believe I will be getting on a plane to go to Chicago in one week...I'm getting so excited!

I'll be there too! Checking in Wednesday afternoon, leaving Saturday after gs. :) Sadly, I won't be walking.... but that's really ok with me right now! :)

Glad you'll be with us Crystal! I am also checking in Wed hopefully around 6ish and leaving Saturday....I am really looking forward to meeting everyone...See you soon :)

I'll be staying at the Chicago Hilton also. Can hardly wait to go!!!:D

If my daughter Brandy gets to go she will also be walking.
She is also a hair dresser and has a wedding party booked for Saturday and if she can't find someone to cover for her she won't be able to go.

Last edited:
Thanks Crystal!

I'll be at the Chicago Hilton also...Wave 2.

Shawnna

pckrissy said:
Congrats!!! I know that had to be a stressful month for you, on top of your son's(?) surgery...is everything ok with that now?
I can't believe I will be getting on a plane to go to Chicago in one week...I'm getting so excited!

Yes, it was a stressful month for me!! Everything is going much better now. He still has tissue hanging out of his neck so the surgeon put silver nitrade on his neck to heal it faster. It's looking much better though. Thank you very much asking!!

I leave next Wednesday and get into O'Hare at 11:15am and have to catch my flight at 4:15.

I'll be at the Chicago Hilton too.
Jane Phillips

Me too... coming on Wed. Leaving on Sunday! I hope I can meet some of you!

I know that i dont know ant of you very well, but I will be staying at the Hilton I hope I get to meet a whole bunch of you

I will be there too!

I will be there too. Coming Wed. and leaving Sat.

I'm there as well! Arriving Wednesday morning, leaving Saturday after closing session (darn HO not telling us that our training was after closing session...). Looking forward to the MnG!

I'll be there!

i will be there also :)

Related to Who's Staying at the Chicago Hilton

1. Who typically stays at the Chicago Hilton?

The Chicago Hilton is a popular choice for both business and leisure travelers. It is also a popular location for conferences and events.

2. What amenities does the Chicago Hilton offer?

The Chicago Hilton offers a variety of amenities including a fitness center, pool, on-site restaurants, room service, and a business center.

3. Is the Chicago Hilton located near any popular attractions?

Yes, the Chicago Hilton is located in the heart of downtown Chicago, making it within walking distance of popular attractions such as Millennium Park and the Magnificent Mile.

4. Does the Chicago Hilton have any special packages or deals?

Yes, the Chicago Hilton often has special packages and deals available. You can check their website or contact the hotel directly for more information.

5. Is there parking available at the Chicago Hilton?

Yes, the Chicago Hilton offers both valet and self-parking options for an additional fee. There are also nearby public parking garages available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views