• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Sharing From the Canadian Conference?

In summary, the Canadian conference was great. Robyn met some great people and heard some interesting news. There was no mention of the US getting a catalog, but they will have a Leadership conference on January 10-12. The dates are different from what was given to the US participants.
rennea
Gold Member
Alright..........who is going to dish the dirt from the Canadian conference??

Details please:D :D :D

Hey...conference was awesome. I met some great people from this board and more. I plan to write up my notes and post them here so you can have a look.

I didn't check any spoiler threads before I left so it was all news too me!!

some things that came up

Panorama
NO bridal registry yet :(
Stainless steel cookware is new and 60% off in Sept
Recruiting bonuses
67 new products

Julie Weitz was aces! Kim Moreau won the Legacy award and there seems to be loads of people heading off to Paris!

I'll write more when I can, I know Heather will be on here later and will fill you in.

Bye for now

M

How cool to have Julie Weitz at conference! Isn't she awesome! Looking forward to hearing how your conference compared to ours...

I didn't make it conference. Would you please e-mail me what is new for the fall/winter season and other BIG announcements.Please e-mail to [email protected]Thank you kindly,Robyn Jensen
Indian Head, SK
Canada

looking forward to knowing what the new products are....

Since the Canadian and US catalogs and promos are so close, you can probably get a good idea from the US Conference Announcements threads. The biggies have the little yellow alert triangles, in the Conference 2007 area.

Can you please post your canadian version of your fall special edition KCN for us to see! I've LOVED seeing your montly KCNS!!!!!

Can you please post your canadian version of your fall special edition KCN for us to see! I've LOVED seeing your montly KCNS!!!!!

there was no mention of us getting one but if we do i will make sure i get it out there :)

looking forward to knowing what the new products are....

cheflizzy
cc will be updated monday!

I know Heather will be on here later and will fill you in.
misty
now why would u say that????? lol

it was great meeting both you and marie-aka pchefpei
but next year you cant be homeless :) lol

Last edited:
I cannot BELIEVE that we still have no Bridal registry!!!
was it brought up at all why we don't have one??:eek:

I cannot BELIEVE that we still have no Bridal registry!!!
was it brought up at all why we don't have one??

i know we all figured it was coming but it was the etertain with ease instead!

ARRG still not on CC and it's Monday 11am. sigh....:(

finley1991 said:

I second this!

I can't believe they are getting rid of the mini-serving spatula! I have people buy them 2 and 3 at a time cause everyone raves about them. I'm also sad to see the slice and serve go. :(

Are yours being discontinued or restyled? Because here in the States, those 2 items are on the discontinued list, but are actually being restyled (will have new item numbers).

It's just being restyled.

Our CC has been updated now for all of us who didn't get to go and nobody wants to spill the beans:D

Our CC has been updated now for all of us who didn't get to go and nobody wants to spill the beans

rennea
i did as i remembered and was on here :)
tried to stay out and work on getting organized :)
pretty much other than the connect for cash and director in 3 everything is the same :)

Thanks for sharing!
You got a little more info about Leadership than we have gotten in the States. That's interesting that Day 1 will be for Upper Level Directors only.

You got a little more info about Leadership than we have gotten in the States. That's interesting that Day 1 will be for Upper Level Directors only

ths dates are different though we were told jan 10-12th. what dates were given to you guys?

I just noticed that the US dates for Leadership are Jan 10-12... and CAN dates are Jan 12-14... I thought they were combining us at one time but I guess not... just the same location!

Hey! That's right - I thought that looked fishy.

It's the dessert plates in a box with napkins, napkin rings and tassels.

Thanks Marg!

Conference was so awesome!!!! It was great to finally meet Heather and Misty (only briefly). I'm totally pumped to get my business on fast track and build it in a major way! Julie was awesome....I have been listening to her CDs since I got home and am totally looking forward to revamping my cooking show.....even down to the squirt gun....LOL!

Well, I'm sneeking on here from work, so I best get back. Bye for now!

MF

Marie
other than our waitress at lunch on fri lol
i'm going to the $$ store to try and find a squirt gun for my show on sat lol

u need to get internet at home so we can gab lol

Just got an email - the dates for Leadership were wrong. It is Jan 10-12. :D

Just saw that too! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll all be together!

Now my question is... is day one still only for upper level and is that only canadian consultants?

Yeah, the Thursday is for upper levels only and Fri, Sat is for FDs and up. :)
I can't wait!!!

Heather, I will need to get internet at home before the end of August, because I won't be able to send my Pampered Partner orders by phone line anymore.....:mad: I definitely don't want to be doing orders by hand again....way too much of a pain!

So, look out when I do get internet at home, I'll never sleep for sure!! LOL

marie
lol u can join the night owls here and on msn lol
get it soon and we can hold each other accountable :)

Sound good, Heather! I'll let you know as soon as I get it! :)

PChefPEI said:
Heather, I will need to get internet at home before the end of August, because I won't be able to send my Pampered Partner orders by phone line anymore.....:mad: I definitely don't want to be doing orders by hand again....way too much of a pain!

So, look out when I do get internet at home, I'll never sleep for sure!! LOL

Just a note, you won't have to do them by hand without internet. You just can't electronically do them. You can just print the master order form from PP or P3 and mail it in. It's not ideal, but you won't have to do the paperwork by hand. Hope that helps! :)

colleen
shhhhhhhhh dont tell her that
she needs the internet at home lol

And actually, the master form from P3 is not approved for mail-in submissions. It says so on the top of the form.

LOL!! Thanks Colleen. I just wonder though, how will I update PP without internet??

Don't worry Heather, I'm still gonna get the internet. I hate not having it. I just hope I can get high-speed where I am!!

I just hope I can get high-speed where I am!!

marie yeah dial up would really suck :( lol

The Mini Serving Spatula and the Slice n Serve aren't going, they are either being restyled or repriced. They will still be here! :) This is a great time to drum up sales - Summer Sale Blowout! I've rec'd $75 in orders already from email announcement. Expecting more.

Attachments

• Discontinue List Fall 2007.doc
    95 KB · Views: 276

1. Who from the Canadian conference will be sharing their experience?

At this time, we cannot confirm which specific individuals will be sharing from the Canadian conference. However, we will provide updates as soon as they become available.

2. Will there be any juicy details revealed from the Canadian conference?

While we cannot guarantee any specific details, our team will do our best to provide a comprehensive overview of the conference and the valuable information shared.

3. Can we expect to hear about any new products or updates from the Canadian conference?

We cannot confirm any product release or updates at this time. However, we will share any exciting news or announcements from the conference.

4. Will there be a live stream or recording of the Canadian conference?

Unfortunately, there will not be a live stream or recording of the Canadian conference. However, we will do our best to provide thorough updates and highlights from the event.

5. How can I stay updated on the Canadian conference?

You can stay updated on the Canadian conference by following our official Pampered Chef social media accounts and checking our website for any updates or announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookingwithCourtney
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • CathyBob