• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Attending 2011 Nc in Montreal,Que?

really looking forward to it this year.I will be there! Flying up from Halifax on Wed to visit family before. Really looking forward to it, haven't been to one since I moved back East from Ontario! See you all there!
Cathy pclady
Gold Member
Just wondering if I will be seeing anyone from Chefsuccess at the Canadian National Conference in Montreal Aug 4 to 6Th. I have just submitted my registration and started planning my trip!!

oui oui! i'll be there on the wednesday till sunday to get to see some of the city!

Some of our team is coming from SK & AB. My family is coming with me early, but the rest of the team is coming on Thurs. I am starting to look forward to it!

Good!! I am arriving Thursday afternoon. We should plan on meeting so we can put a face to the name.

It is still "up in the air" as to whether I will be there or not... I hope I can get there. Trying to convince hubby to let me spend the $$... I havent worked as much in last year due to car accident... so Money is tight.

Veevahchef said:
It is still "up in the air" as to whether I will be there or not... I hope I can get there. Trying to convince hubby to let me spend the $$... I havent worked as much in last year due to car accident... so Money is tight.

Hope you are feeling better after your car accident and NC will be great to recharge you for the Fall selling.
New products always get me geared up for Christmas parties and gift giving.

One month today and we will know the new products..... the challenge will be for me to stay away from this forum and not find out what the USA gets as new products.. hope everyone uses capital letters on their SPOILER ALERTS!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone in Montreal!!

I'll be there - first conference ever! My husband and baby and I are staying in Montreal for a week after conference as well... nice place for a vacation!
And yes - so far I've resisted checking the new products thread. If I wasn't going to conference, I would have peeked already, but this time I think I'll wait for the surprises!

I have not peeked ... I will not peek... I will not peek... is there some way I can block those threads... temptation for sure... Hope to see you at conference!

i have peeked.... i can't help myself.... but i will not tell anyone... plus who knows what kind of recruiting bonuses there might be or specials....and you really have to see the new products to get the full excitement...

I will be getting into Montreal on Wed late... but we are excited to come since this will be our first NC...Hubby came down to ask me if I knew of this thread... lol... I have been creeping along .. and picking the threads... thank you all for the wonderful comments and information... as a newbie...I appreciate it..and so does my team!!!

I have peeked at a few but will not say anything to anyone... helps that I have a memory problem at times...LOL three more weeks and then everyone will be looking a the new fall catalogue!!

I'll be there! Flying up from Halifax on Wed to visit family before. Really looking forward to it, haven't been to one since I moved back East from Ontario! See you all there!

I just spoke with one of my team members and I think there will be at least room for one more person in a room- if you are planning on coming but don't have your room reserved, let me know if you are interested in sharing a room & expenses. The room is from Thurs - Sat.

Hey Ladies.... well Conference is only days away... and you are all coming to my town.... how exciting.Would love to meet up with some of you...I also have room in my room if anyone is stuck.Look for Cathy at the registration booth on Thursday... I am helping out :)Safe travels..

CathyBob said:
Hey Ladies.... well Conference is only days away... and you are all coming to my town.... how exciting.

Would love to meet up with some of you...

I also have room in my room if anyone is stuck.

Look for Cathy at the registration booth on Thursday... I am helping out :)

Safe travels..

Looking forward to meeting everyone at conference. I am taking a smiley face sticker :chef: with me to put on my badge and I will be looking for you on Thursday when I sign in

Cathy... you NEEEED to send me info.... I am soooo depressed that i am not there! Hey do you kno wmy director Penny C? If you see her can you ask her to send me anything she can... cause im DYIN HERE....
Tell her Kari V Needs to know!! LOL.
I HATE not being there... been to every one in past 9 years... really wante to see Montreal.:cry:

K just changed my profile pic to be more recent... seeing if it pops up

Guess not...

had a great time at conference.... came home without a voice... what does that say... I talk too much!!
Hi, CathyBob, nice to see you at registration and you did an awesome job selecting #'s for the concentration game...lol
Saw a few of the group on here on stage but didn't get to say hi!
Veevachef - if you still need info, then email me ([email protected]) but for now all I can say is if you are not recruiting get doing it!!!

Thanks Cathy! Glad you had a FAB time! I just stayed here and... baked..yes I mean a lot of cinnamon rolls.. woo hoooo

Ha haaaa... if I dont hear from Penny soon.... I'll start stalking you..LOL.

It was my first conference... I am home and back into the swing of things... but told my team.. Next year... I want them all there... we had a blast. It was so good to meet so many wonderful women.. and a few men... What a great business to be in!!!

Hi, Sheila... it was a great conference and yes everyone should attend!! Lots to see and learn and the networking definitely helps make selling easier.

I missed Conference could someone upload a file with all the new and retired. Please,
Thank you

pccbradley said:
I missed Conference could someone upload a file with all the new and retired. Please,
Thank you

all the info is on Cons Corner. pm or email me if you are not a consultant and want more info.

Thank you sent you a pm

Related to Are You Attending 2011 Nc in Montreal,Que?

1. What is the 2011 NC in Montreal, Quebec?

The 2011 NC in Montreal, Quebec refers to the 2011 National Conference for Pampered Chef consultants. It is an annual event where consultants from all over Canada gather to learn about new products, attend training sessions, and network with other consultants.

2. When and where is the 2011 NC taking place?

The 2011 NC will take place from August 10-12, 2011 at the Palais des congrès de Montréal in Montreal, Quebec.

3. Who can attend the 2011 NC?

The 2011 NC is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or tenure with the company. It is a great opportunity for both new and experienced consultants to learn and grow in their business.

4. What can I expect at the 2011 NC?

At the 2011 NC, you can expect to attend workshops and training sessions led by experienced consultants and company leaders. There will also be opportunities to network with other consultants and learn about new products and promotions.

5. How do I register for the 2011 NC?

To register for the 2011 NC, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the 2011 NC and follow the registration instructions. You will need to have your consultant ID number and credit card information ready to complete the registration process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissChef