• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ready for More Triple Points in March Mania?

In summary, "Anyone Else Dieing To..." is a cookbook series by Pampered Chef that offers easy and delicious recipes for busy individuals. The recipes are designed to be simple and use common ingredients, and the series includes a variety of dishes for different occasions. The cookbooks can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, as well as select retail stores.
ardipc
Gold Member
get the new Weekly Bites today to find out which days were Triple Points last week???? :)

too funny b/c I was just going to post the exact same thing :)!!!!

Ugh! I have terrible issues with remembering if it's "dying" or "dieing". No, I'm not so anticipatory that I'm brewing up a batch of hippy shirts. :) Pardon the grammar! :)

yes!!!!!!!

Yes I am!! Man, and the problem is that it gets here too late!! UGH!!

March Mania: First Triple Points Day Announced!

If you submitted Shows on March 10 — congratulations — you earned triple incentive points for all commissionable sales held in March and submitted on this date. Your Incentive Trip Calculator will be updated within 48 hours.

Six randomly selected Triple Points days remain between now and April 4. Keep holding and submitting Shows and check back next week when we''ll reveal more Triple Points days!

What is "Anyone Else Dieing To..." all about?

"Anyone Else Dieing To..." is a popular cookbook series released by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes for busy individuals who want to make tasty meals at home.

Are the recipes in "Anyone Else Dieing To..." difficult to make?

No, the recipes in this series are designed to be simple and easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and can be made with basic kitchen equipment.

What types of recipes can I find in "Anyone Else Dieing To..."?

The cookbook series features a variety of recipes, including appetizers, entrees, side dishes, desserts, and more. You can find everything from quick and easy weeknight meals to impressive dishes for special occasions.

Do the recipes in "Anyone Else Dieing To..." use a lot of specialized ingredients?

No, the recipes in this series use common and easy-to-find ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry. They also offer alternative ingredient options for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.

Can I purchase "Anyone Else Dieing To..." cookbooks from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase the "Anyone Else Dieing To..." cookbooks directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jwpamp