• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Going Gluten-Free for the Holidays?

In summary, there are many gluten-free options for holiday dishes, including roast turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. However, not all Pampered Chef products are gluten-free, so it's important to check the ingredients and allergen information. There are also various gluten-free alternatives available for traditional holiday ingredients. To ensure a safe meal for someone with a gluten intolerance, it's important to communicate with them and use separate cooking utensils and cookware. For holiday appetizers, options include vegetable trays with gluten-free dips, cheese and fruit platters, and gluten-free versions of popular appetizers.
BeckyD is gluten-free. She experiments with recipes and posts the best on her FB page.By the way, how come we're not friends on FB? PM me with your FB name, or find me under Sarah Cutler Rodriguez. Actually, (for reasons you well know) I don't get on here very often any more, so sending me a PM may not be such a great idea.

Sent ya a request, girly. Hope you enjoy my Tale of Pantyhose.I always mix up Becky and Beth, and didn't want to give a shout out to the wrong one!

1. What holiday dishes can I make that are gluten-free?

There are plenty of gluten-free options for holiday dishes! Some popular choices include roast turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. Just be sure to use gluten-free ingredients and avoid cross-contamination in the kitchen.

2. Is it safe to assume that all Pampered Chef products are gluten-free?

No, not all of our products are gluten-free. We do have a selection of gluten-free products, but it's important to always check the ingredients and allergen information before purchasing or using our products.

3. What are some gluten-free alternatives to traditional holiday ingredients?

There are many gluten-free alternatives available to use in holiday dishes. Some common substitutions include using gluten-free flour for baking, using gluten-free breadcrumbs for stuffing, and using gluten-free pasta for casseroles.

4. How can I make sure my holiday meal is safe for someone with a gluten intolerance?

To ensure your holiday meal is safe for those with a gluten intolerance, it's important to communicate with them beforehand and ask about their specific dietary needs. You can also use separate cooking utensils and cookware, and clearly label any dishes that may contain gluten.

5. Are there any gluten-free options for holiday appetizers?

Yes, there are plenty of gluten-free options for holiday appetizers! Some ideas include vegetable trays with gluten-free dips, cheese and fruit platters, and gluten-free crackers with toppings such as hummus or smoked salmon. You can also make gluten-free versions of popular appetizers, such as mini quiches or bruschetta, using gluten-free ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies