• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Cousin Was on Big Brother...

In summary, Condi says that Hu is the new leader of China and George wants to know who the U.N. guy is. Condi gets Kofi on the phone and he tells George that Hu is the guy in China. Hu is leading China and George is not happy about it.
pamperedape
and how does she feel about Erik now??

I know - it's been awhile, but I am JUST NOW getting used to working and having the second baby so I am catching up!

Hu's On First(We take you now to the Oval Office.)George: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening?Condi: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China.George: Great. Lay it on me.Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.George: That's what I want to know.Condi: That's what I'm telling you.George: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China?Condi: Yes.George: I mean the fellow's name.Condi: Hu.George: The guy in China.Condi: Hu.George: The new leader of China.Condi: Hu.George: The Chinaman!Condi: Hu is leading China.George: Now whaddya' asking me for?Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China.George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?Condi: That's the man's name.George: That's who's name?Condi: Yes.George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader
of China?Condi: Yes, sir.George: Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.Condi: That's correct.George: Then who is in China?Condi: Yes, sir.George: Yassir is in China?Condi: No, sir.George: Then who is?Condi: Yes, sir.George: Yassir?Condi: No, sir.George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of
China. Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.Condi: Kofi?George: No, thanks.Condi: You want Kofi?George: No.Condi: You don't want Kofi.George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk.
And then get me the U.N.Condi: Yes, sir.George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.Condi: Kofi?George: Milk! Will you please make the call?Condi: And call who?George: Who is the guy at the U.N?Condi: Hu is the guy in China.George: Will you stay out of China?!Condi: Yes, sir.George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the
U.N.Condi: Kofi.George: All right! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone.(Condi picks up the phone.)Condi: Rice, here.George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too. Maybe we
should send some to the guy in China. And the Middle East. Can you get Chinese food in the Middle East?

April is never going to talk to any of us again.

God, I would LOVE to attend one of your shows!!! :)

I'm fairly certain that God is not a PC consultant.

Kathy Snyder (klsnyder) was the person who said her cousin was Jessica-aka "Jessie".

I would be curious as to how the 'relationship' unfolded after the show.

No He's not, so come to one of mine. :D

Cassie1037 said:
Kathy Snyder (klsnyder) was the person who said her cousin was Jessica-aka "Jessie".

I would be curious as to how the 'relationship' unfolded after the show.
HEY! Stop hijacking our hijacking back on topic!

I was kind of scared to do it... but hey, everyone's doing it nowadays.

And God could have been a PC consultant in his day, he walked on water.. who says he couldn't throw one heck of a cooking show!

And then there was silence!

It's raining and foggy here on the Tri-State which makes it tough to drive and type at the same time.

ok Kathy - do you have an update on Jessie?

Cassie1037 said:
I was kind of scared to do it... but hey, everyone's doing it nowadays.

And God could have been a PC consultant in his day, he walked on water.. who says he couldn't throw one heck of a cooking show!
Nah, that was Jesus. Now, Jesus'd have been a great consultant - can you imagine the sales of the stoneware that would serve thousands from a few loaves and fishes? TPC would have to introduce a new QSP for changing water into wine.

pamperedape said:
Who's cousin was on Big Brother...and how does she feel about Erik now??
Probably with her fingers.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Nah, that was Jesus. Now, Jesus'd have been a great consultant - can you imagine the sales of the stoneware that would serve thousands from a few loaves and fishes? TPC would have to introduce a new QSP for changing water into wine.

Oh my, so true... I just re-read my post and had to laugh out loud... (I'm sure no one remembers reading of God walking on water, how embarrasing) See, I was trying to come up with something so quick and witty, but was also trying to run out the door at work... as it was after 5pm... :blushing: You took care of the quick and witty part for me :rolleyes:

Kathy is on my team! I'll ask her about the cousin and have her get on here to let ya'll know!

Curious here too!craziness...http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/purrbal/Sigs%20and%20Words/bumpmouse.gif

I did not make it home for Thanksgiving, so I am not really sure. I know that there is still a lot of things going on that they are involved in together, but not sure if there is anything "more"....sorry guys!!

Related to Who's Cousin Was on Big Brother...

1. Who's cousin was on Big Brother?

The cousin on Big Brother is usually referring to a contestant on the popular reality TV show "Big Brother". It is not uncommon for contestants to have famous family members, so it is not surprising that many viewers are curious about their connections.

2. Which season of Big Brother did the cousin appear on?

The specific season that the cousin appeared on may vary depending on the question, but typically it is referring to the most recent season of Big Brother. As of 2021, there have been 23 seasons of the show.

3. What is the name of the cousin on Big Brother?

The name of the cousin will also vary depending on the season and the specific contestant being referred to. It is always best to clarify which cousin is being asked about to get an accurate answer.

4. How far did the cousin make it on Big Brother?

This question is asking about the contestant's placement on the show. Each season of Big Brother has a different number of episodes, so the answer will vary. However, the goal of the show is to be the last person standing and win the grand prize.

5. Is the cousin still on Big Brother?

Since Big Brother is a reality show, the season typically ends with one winner. Therefore, the cousin is usually no longer on Big Brother. However, some contestants may return for special seasons or spin-offs, so it is always best to check the current season's cast list to confirm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • leahevanson