• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending the Spring Launch in Charlotte, NC?

In summary, the speakers are staying at the Hampton Inn Uptown and are considering calling to inquire about transportation to the Convention Center. They are hoping to meet up for dinner on Friday and are excited about the predicted sunny weather. One of the consultants is looking for extra calendars and is willing to pay $1 each. The group will be arriving at the hotel around 5pm and plans to have dinner after their third member arrives at 6pm. There is a fall launch in late July/early August and one of the speakers is getting ready to drive to Charlotte for the Spring Launch.
esavvymom
Staff member
I didn't see another thread.

I was wondering who was going. I am staying at the Hampton Inn Uptown, vs the PC hotel. If anyone else is staying at that hotel, I was going to call and inquire about their local area transportation or about if it's walkable to the Convention Center (looks like maybe 3-4 blocks on the maps, but who knows what KIND of blocks they are/streets to traverse). If there are others at that hotel, let me know- and I can use that when I call....maybe they'll schedule a shuttle or two for us if there are several.

We're staying Fri-Saturday.

We are staying there. Four of us. According to the hotel we can walk it and it's just a block or so. We have another consultant joining us in the morning - he and his wife chose to stay at a cheaper hotel 10 minutes drive away.

BethCooks4U said:
We are staying there. Four of us. According to the hotel we can walk it and it's just a block or so. We have another consultant joining us in the morning - he and his wife chose to stay at a cheaper hotel 10 minutes drive away.

Good to know! Hopefully the weather stays nice.
When are you getting in? Friday?

We (three of us) were thinking about going to Kings Kitchen...apparently it's a "homestyle"/Southern restaurant that is "not-for-profit". They donate all of their profit to community food banks/services.

We're getting in around 3 on Friday and haven't even talked about where we would have dinner. Message me your cell number if you want to try to get together.

I don't know exactly what time we'll get in yet...we're still talking about our departure time, but I hope to be in by 5. I sent you my #.

esavvymom said:
I don't know exactly what time we'll get in yet...we're still talking about our departure time, but I hope to be in by 5. I sent you my #.

Got it and sent you a text. Call when you get in and we'll wok it out!

Cool.....:DJust looked up the 10-day forecast for Charlotte....Friday- 60/sunny; Saturday - 62/sunny. YESSS!!! I hope that holds!

esavvymom said:
Cool.....:D

Just looked up the 10-day forecast for Charlotte....Friday- 60/sunny; Saturday - 62/sunny. YESSS!!! I hope that holds!

GREAT!! I hadn't done that yet. So hope it stays nice for us all!

Aw poo. The weather forecast now has 30-40% chance of showers/thunderstorms on Friday/Saturday. Let's hope that shifts more!

Makes me glad we got a room. With a Saturday low of 32 it's possible that there could be some icy patches in the morning. Here's hoping for dry weather at least Fri evening and Sat morning when we're out.

Bobbi or anyone else going to Charlotte:

Anyone have extra calendars? One of the consultant going with us was wanting to buy a few and I have none left.

How many are you looking for?

She said a few. I'll try to get an answer today. How much?

If I can bring them to you/no shipping, $1 a calendar. I can probably spare 5 ??Just let me know so I know how many to pack.

She hasn't gotten back to me. Since they're small could you just bring them? If she only wants 3 I'll take the other two. And one of my other consultants may want some. Heck, I'll take all 5 if they don't. lolThanks

Ok. I'll text you when we get to the hotel. I'm leaving Raleigh by 1pm, so hope to pull in by 5pm. Our 3rd person in the group will be arriving around 6 or so, so we won't be going to dinner until she gets in. See you Friday!

I wish I could go :-( Is there a fall launch? We'll be back in the states by then...

sailorsarah said:
I wish I could go :-( Is there a fall launch? We'll be back in the states by then...

There is one in the summer- late July/early August. Go to the CC...click on Consultant & Leader Training, and then click on "2012 Meetings". You'll be able to see the locations. (Winston-Salem, NC for us- August 4th)

I'm getting ready to drive to Charlotte!! wahoo! :)

I'm ready to leave bright and early in the morning... headed to Charlotte. Looking forward to my first Spring Launch!

What is "Spring Launch - Charlotte, NC"?

"Spring Launch - Charlotte, NC" is an annual event held in Charlotte, North Carolina to celebrate the arrival of spring. It features various activities, performances, and vendors for attendees to enjoy.

When is "Spring Launch - Charlotte, NC" taking place?

The exact date of "Spring Launch - Charlotte, NC" varies each year, but it typically takes place in March or April. The exact date for this year's event can be found on the official event website.

Where is "Spring Launch - Charlotte, NC" held?

"Spring Launch - Charlotte, NC" is held in various locations throughout Charlotte, North Carolina. The specific location for each activity or performance can be found on the official event website or on the event map provided at the event.

How can I purchase tickets for "Spring Launch - Charlotte, NC"?

Tickets for "Spring Launch - Charlotte, NC" can be purchased online through the official event website or at the event entrance. Prices may vary depending on the activities and performances you wish to attend.

What activities and performances can I expect at "Spring Launch - Charlotte, NC"?

"Spring Launch - Charlotte, NC" offers a variety of activities and performances for all ages. These may include live music, food vendors, arts and crafts, games, and more. A full schedule of events can be found on the official event website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • frozenchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PampMomof3