• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who'll Be in Wave 2 of Conference?

In summary, the conversation is mainly about people discussing their plans and excitement for the upcoming conference. Many of the participants are in Wave 2 and staying at the Hilton or other nearby hotels. Some are also discussing flight and travel arrangements. There is also some discussion about how to identify each other at the conference, with some suggestions for using name tags and ribbons.
TinasKitchen
So far everyone I ask is in wave 3!

Would love to meet up with some of you who will be in Wave 2 at the conference.

Also, what hotel are you staying in?

I am in Wave 2 and staying at the Sheraton. I arrive on the afternoon of the 12th and am dashing off right after closing session on the 15th.

:)Thats great Joy! how long have you been doing PC? This is my 2nd month. I live in NYC.. where do you live?

My director really wants me to go also, but just not sure if I can scrap up the $ to go.

They've found a flight for just over $200.00 tround trip, which is an awesome price, but just not sure.

Lisa

I would love to go and had actually started saving for it but then I remembered that my kids will be coming back home that week from there vacation.(they go to grandma's for the summer). the only person i could think that might babysit while DH is working is my best friend who is due with her own baby June 4th!! so i guess i am out...bummer

:(Lisa, Newark Airport (not sure HOW far that is for you) has Continental flights for $150.

Monica, totally understand.. I feel children come first anyway! I'm sad to be leaving my daughter .. never have I done that but she's 8 and she'll understand :(

Newark FlightTina,
It wouldn't be worth the gas or tolls I'd have to pay or the stress of driving to Newark, I took our church youth group there once and said I'd NEVER want to fly out of Newark again, I'm a country girl, all that traffic drives me crazy.

I've driven through Chicago on my way to WI and now, when we go, which isn't often, we BYPASS Chicago 'cause of traffic, lol.

Thanks for thinking of me.

The flight director gave me is out of Syracuse.

Lisa

I am in wave 2 and am so excited to go. Think my cluster will be staying at the Hilton.

KitchenGuy is in our wave as well!

I am in wave 2. My sister's are coming with me to hang out in Chicago. My BIL has enough frequent flyer miles that I get my plane ticket free - how good is that!!

I hope to meet you all soon.

Oh no problem Lisa.. I understand!!

Andrea.. I'm at the Hilton too! Arriving Wed and leaving early Sun. morning!

Wave 2, alsoI'm in Wave 2, staying at the Hilton, too! Hey Kitchen Guy, are you taking the train down? My cluster is headed down on Thursday morning - 6am.

Diane

Me Too! I am headed to Wave 2, and I am staying in the Hilton - I fear that noone else from my cluster will be there - so I will be sure to look some of the online folks up.

TinasKitchen said:
Thats great Joy! how long have you been doing PC? This is my 2nd month. I live in NYC.. where do you live?

Celebrating my 2nd anniversary this month! I live near Sacramento, CA :)

wave 2I am in wave 2...coming from Cleveland area...I have another consultant of mine going with me...and 4-5 others from our upline area. Flying Southwest for 49.00 one way...heading in on the 13th and staying for director's event...been with PC for 7 1/2 years. Staying right at the Hyatt McCormick!!! Love it there
karlene

I am in wave 2. I am flying from PDX on the 12th and coming home on the 16th. I can't wait to meet yall.

I'm going! We're staying at Palmer House. If you're looking for good airafe try www.sidestep.com.

How will we know each other???Do they give out name tags at the conference? is there something we can wear so that we all know each other?? We need to put our "handles" on a name tag so that when we see each other we can say HI!

:) I'm excited.

Anyone that has gone, please tell all about it. Even if its under our new thread under conference :)

TinasKitchen said:
Do they give out name tags at the conference? is there something we can wear so that we all know each other?? We need to put our "handles" on a name tag so that when we see each other we can say HI!

:) I'm excited.

Anyone that has gone, please tell all about it. Even if its under our new thread under conference :)

They do give out nametags at conference. As far as something to wear to know you are a member of CS last year I know some groups found out what colors of ribbons, etc HO was using and found something different to use to make their own ribbons so people would know they were a member of that group and their names on them.

HTH

O, and I am supposed to be in Wave 2 also. I am about 75% to 80% sure I am going. I just have to penny pinch and get more shows BOOKED! This will also be my 2nd year going (I had fun until I got on the plane back home and discovered my brand new digital camera was gone).

karlene said:
I am in wave 2...coming from Cleveland area...I have another consultant of mine going with me...and 4-5 others from our upline area. Flying Southwest for 49.00 one way...heading in on the 13th and staying for director's event...been with PC for 7 1/2 years. Staying right at the Hyatt McCormick!!! Love it there
karlene

How did you get in the Hyatt McCormick? I have tried about 5 different times to get a room there. I stayed there last year and LOVED it!! No shuttles...no crowds...only had to pay for one taxi back from the Exec banquet...not a bad deal.

I'm in wave 2 also. We are staying at the Hilton. We're arriving on the 12th and checking out on the 16th. I'm from the Eastern Shore of Maryland, and this will be my first conference. I'm really looking forward to it. It would really be nice to meet some of the people from here. There are so many helpful folks that I have gotten a lot of good info and ideas from.

Kim

Can't wait!!!!!I am in wave 2 as well, and we are at the sheraton!! This is my first conference and I can't wait until July and I say goodbye. I am so excited about the new products, meeting new people, and to go to chicago. I am trying to fully book my june so I can have lots of spending money and earn as many new fall products as possible.

Wave 2Hi,

I'm also in Wave 2! I'll be staying at a Best Western (I booked through AAA since I am driving out, so I'm probably the only one at this hotel) I hope to finally meet a lot of you!

-Marie

monica_sweetconsultant said:
I would love to go and had actually started saving for it but then I remembered that my kids will be coming back home that week from there vacation.(they go to grandma's for the summer). the only person i could think that might babysit while DH is working is my best friend who is due with her own baby June 4th!! so i guess i am out...bummer
Hi Monica, I feel your pain. This is my 4th conference. I was 6 months preg with #2 when I went the 1st time. I left my 2 year old with relatives and had a hard time with it. But afterwards I was really glad I went. My son had a great time while I was in Chicago and hardly noticed I was gone. Going to conference really made a difference. Last year the kids stayed with my in-laws while my hubby was deployed. This year he has to take one vaca day so I can go. Somehow we managed to find a way. Is there anyway the kids can stay at "Camp Grandma" for another day or two? I hope you can work something out and join us.:)

ChefLaurel said:
Me Too! I am headed to Wave 2, and I am staying in the Hilton - I fear that noone else from my cluster will be there - so I will be sure to look some of the online folks up.
Hay Laurel
I know Robin. A couple of us went to a cluster meeting at her house last year. I live in RI and I'm in the Landy cluster. We are staying at the Hilton. Please look me up. Maybe we can grab a drink by the pool!!
See you there.

Lisa:D

Hi!

I am wave 2 and our cluster will be staying at the Hilton:) Hopefully we have a chance to meet! I'm a DIQ so I'm hoping to walk the stage this July as a New Director!!! Wish me luck!

PS~ I've been holding my own Cluster trainings for almost a year now (no Director close to us) and tonight is my training... I'm have New Consultant training 1 hour prior. I'll have 3 to 4 new girls (two are very green w/ computer, bookings etc.) I would appriciate any files, ideas, anything you could share:) I do have the training SS booklet my director gave me and a few other ideas. I'm just thinking they need to start even a little more basic. Thanks for your help!

Laurie Paganelli
[email protected]

dianevill said:
I'm in Wave 2, staying at the Hilton, too! Hey Kitchen Guy, are you taking the train down? My cluster is headed down on Thursday morning - 6am.

Diane

I'm staying at the Hilton too! I believe Mr kitchen guy is taking the train at least that is what he me and our Director.

I'm in Wave 2 and am currently at the Chicago Hilton. My director, Susan Kaufmann, is trying to get me to room with some others in her cluster instead of holding out for my recruiter to make up her mind...I think I'll take her up on that. If that happens, I think I'm at the Palmer Hilton.

Kate, we have one spot left for our room at the Chicago Hilton...

Did we all have a FABULOUS time?!

1. Who will be in Wave 2 of the conference?

The list of attendees for Wave 2 of the conference is typically not released until closer to the event date. It is best to check with the conference organizers for a confirmed list.

2. Why does it seem like everyone I ask is in Wave 3?

It is possible that Wave 3 had more early registrations, or that the people you have asked simply happened to register for that wave. The distribution of attendees among the waves is typically based on a first-come, first-served basis.

3. Can we arrange a meet-up with other Wave 2 attendees at the conference?

Yes, it is possible to arrange a meet-up with other Wave 2 attendees at the conference. You can reach out to the conference organizers or use social media to connect with other attendees and plan a meet-up.

4. How can I find out which hotel other Wave 2 attendees are staying in?

The conference organizers may be able to provide a list of recommended hotels for attendees, but they typically do not release information about where individual attendees are staying. You can also try reaching out to other Wave 2 attendees through social media to coordinate hotel arrangements.

5. Can I switch to Wave 2 if I am currently registered for Wave 3?

It may be possible to switch to Wave 2 if there are still available spots and the conference organizers allow it. You can contact them to inquire about switching your registration wave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
  • tashayoung
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • alidafrizzell