• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Wave Am I In? Navigating Conference Sign-Ups

In summary, waves are the three separate conferences. There are too many of us who go to National to do it all in one sitting, so the waves are each three days, M-W, Th-S, M-W. You can find information on waves on page 14 of the online version of the November CN.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
What wave we are in?
I am planning on going to National, even signed up for it in the Conference savings.
But I don't know what wave I am in.
Honestly, I don't even know what a "wave" is :eek:

It depends on who your immediate Executive or above director. For example, Susan Kaufmann is my director - she is a National Executive Director, so she is also my Executive. Her director is a Senior Exec, but Susan is the closest in the family tree. Make sense? Look on your commission statement to see if there is a Exec or above. If not, ask your director.Waves are the three separate conferences. There are too many of us who go to National to do it all in one sitting. The waves are each three days, M-W, Th-S, M-W. Make sense?

I know my directors, but how do I know which wave.

it was in the November CN I think. Maybe you could do a search on CC??

Thanks Ann!

No problem! It's based on your Exec Dir or higher, so as long as you know who that is, you're set.

I figured that at.
My Exec Dir is in Wave 1,
but I have a hospitality director, being that my original upline is no longer active. It's really confusing.
So, I am hoping that some strings can be pulled so I can go w/ the cluster that I meet with, since I don't know my other directors, KWIM?
Anyways, I am definately planning on going, somehow.

You'll go to your actual upline's wave, not your hospitality cluster.

I have heard that you can get it switch to go with your hospitality cluster. It doesn't hurt to try.

You can request to attend with your hospitality cluster. Makes sense to me!

I would think so.
I don't want to go and be all alone, literally.
I talk to my director once a month, when I am inactive, and that's about it.
Where as w/ my hospitality director I see and meet w/ once a month and email more often along w/ the girls in the cluster.
Hmmmmmm, I may have to put a call into HO.

Melissa - who recruited you?

Monica Andrews in California, she moved to Pennsylvania.
So I went under Sondra Verva, and she is under Sandy Alexanian who is under Cindy Langford.
Well when I looked on the schedule, I didn't see Sandy, so I figured I go under Cindy,
Right?

1. What is "What Wave Am I In?"

"What Wave Am I In?" is a tool that helps conference attendees determine which group or "wave" they are assigned to for signing up for workshops and events during the conference.

2. How do I find out what wave I am in?

You can find out what wave you are in by logging into the conference website with your registration information. Your wave will be displayed on the homepage or in the conference schedule.

3. Can I change my wave?

Unfortunately, waves are assigned randomly and cannot be changed. This is to ensure fairness and equal opportunity for all conference attendees to sign up for workshops and events.

4. What if I miss the sign-up window for my wave?

If you miss the sign-up window for your assigned wave, don't worry! There will be a second chance sign-up period where all attendees can sign up for any remaining spots in workshops and events.

5. Can I switch waves with someone else?

No, wave assignments are tied to individual registrations and cannot be transferred or switched with another attendee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinasKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • lisacb77
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • chefmoseley