• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will Miss the Lift and Serve?

In summary, the Lift and Serve has been discontinued and many people are disappointed. It will be missed by some, but not by Jenny LI.
Rosemarie1 said:
I miss the Lift n Serve! If I make a ring and want to transfer it to a platter to make it look nice, or move a cake, I NEED that thing!
Just my .02!
They are on the outlet now in case you still need one.......

I only used it for the Island Breeze Rum Cake, like somebody else posted.

MMMMmmmmm Puff Pastry! I love Puff Pastry - what kind of meals do you make with them? I used to do a Puff Pastry Pizza Turn-over for clients - Puff Pastry freezes so well! I'd love to know what you make?

I'd LOVE any recipes that use Puff Pastry or for that matter, freezer type things, my kids would love Pizza Turn-overs, would you share your recipe??

Thanks,

Lisa

cathyskitchen said:
I own it and use it all the time (esp. for putting layer cakes together, taking pizzas/rings/whatever off the large round stone, etc.). My mom does, too. Everyone who has seen my list of discontinuing products looks in shock at the fact that the Lift & Serve is on there. Maybe it's a regional thing??

Exactly what me and my Mom use it for! We were both shocked when they d/c'd it.

HO doesn't discontinue a product on a whim. (Well, except for the SuperSwat which gets reintroduced on a whim, sometimes.) If the LnS had sold well, they wouldn't have discontinued it.

I think it was one of those things that people said "someday I will get that" but wasn't a priority at the time. Now that it's gone I have people ask for it all the time. Do they want to pay direct shipping through my website? Nooooooooooo. I guess they don't want it too bad.

I have only used mine once, but when I needed it it was perfect!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
HO doesn't discontinue a product on a whim. (Well, except for the SuperSwat which gets reintroduced on a whim, sometimes.)

If the LnS had sold well, they wouldn't have discontinued it.

Actually I think they sometimes discontinue and item when they feel the market is saturated. They can bring it back in a few years if the cooking trends make it marketable to a new group of people.

They also know that absence makes the heart grow fonder.....think CAKE TESTERS!!!! I cannot believe that they aren't back yet! :(

<h2>1. What is the Lift and Serve and how is it used?</h2><p>The Lift and Serve is a versatile kitchen tool designed to easily lift and serve cakes, braids, and other baked goods. It has a wide, flat edge that allows for easy lifting and a serrated edge for cutting and serving. Simply slide the Lift and Serve under your baked goods and lift for easy transfer to a serving platter.</p><h2>2. Is the Lift and Serve still available for purchase?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the Lift and Serve has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. However, it may still be available through third-party sellers or in some Pampered Chef consultant's inventory.</p><h2>3. Can the Lift and Serve be used for anything other than cakes and braids?</h2><p>While the Lift and Serve is primarily designed for lifting and serving baked goods, it can also be used for other purposes in the kitchen. It can be used to lift and serve large sandwiches, pizza, and even lasagna.</p><h2>4. What are some alternative products to the discontinued Lift and Serve?</h2><p>If you are looking for a similar tool to the Lift and Serve, Pampered Chef offers the Flexible Cutting Mat which can also be used for lifting and serving baked goods. Additionally, a spatula or offset spatula can also serve as a suitable alternative.</p><h2>5. Is the Lift and Serve dishwasher safe?</h2><p>Yes, the Lift and Serve is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash to prolong the life of the product.</p>

1. What is the Lift and Serve and how is it used?

The Lift and Serve is a versatile kitchen tool designed to easily lift and serve cakes, braids, and other baked goods. It has a wide, flat edge that allows for easy lifting and a serrated edge for cutting and serving. Simply slide the Lift and Serve under your baked goods and lift for easy transfer to a serving platter.

2. Is the Lift and Serve still available for purchase?

Unfortunately, the Lift and Serve has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. However, it may still be available through third-party sellers or in some Pampered Chef consultant's inventory.

3. Can the Lift and Serve be used for anything other than cakes and braids?

While the Lift and Serve is primarily designed for lifting and serving baked goods, it can also be used for other purposes in the kitchen. It can be used to lift and serve large sandwiches, pizza, and even lasagna.

4. What are some alternative products to the discontinued Lift and Serve?

If you are looking for a similar tool to the Lift and Serve, Pampered Chef offers the Flexible Cutting Mat which can also be used for lifting and serving baked goods. Additionally, a spatula or offset spatula can also serve as a suitable alternative.

5. Is the Lift and Serve dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Lift and Serve is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash to prolong the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • Trudie32
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies