• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Was at Training on Feb 8, What Did You Think?

In summary, Danielle enjoyed the training and thought it was good. She was excited to go to the next one in March.
yankeeinontario
Silver Member
I really enjoyed our Spring training in Ontario yesterday. Who was there? What did you think?

My team was not there and a Director named Connie reached out to me to make me feel welcome. I really appreciated that. :chef:

I was there in the morning and I'm glad I went. My director was there so we met for lunch. I liked seeing the pinch bowls and watching a show since my first show is today.ZK

Would you share any info you received that would help the rest of us?

The training that I was suppose to go to was in Halifax, this weekend. The only thing is I'm still pregnant and my due date was last Tues and still nothing!!! So know I'll be induce tomorrow and it's really soon to go. :'( I really love the training and it really bothers me that I can't go, but my director is going and hopefully they will give me lots of info. I will definetly try to go to the next one in March though. Need all the training I can get.

Hope the training was really good for you!!

Tina

Hi Tina! Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow!! I love babies!!

We're doing Alberta on the 23rd - in Red Deer, then I have to burn down to Calgary for a Show that evening... then another show on Sunday! Whew!

I was there in Ontario and really enjoyed it. Had a couple of new consultants with me who got a lot out of it. Hope you guys enjoyed the new product preview....I was the one who did it (hehehe)
Danielle

I loved the new product preview! You talk really quickly- and you needed to!

We didn't get anything as far as handouts that is not on the web. If you haven't made the deluxe cheeseburger salad- you need to!

I had lunch in the mall attached to the hotel. Great Chinese food.

1. Who was at the training on Feb 8?

The training on Feb 8 was attended by our team of consultants, led by our regional manager.

2. What topics were covered during the training on Feb 8?

The training on Feb 8 focused on new product releases, sales techniques, and upcoming promotions.

3. How long was the training on Feb 8?

The training on Feb 8 lasted for approximately 4 hours, from 9am to 1pm.

4. What did you think of the training on Feb 8?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I found the training on Feb 8 to be informative and engaging. It provided valuable insights and tips for improving sales and customer interactions.

5. Will there be any follow-up training after the session on Feb 8?

Yes, there will be a follow-up training session next month to further enhance our skills and knowledge. Details will be communicated to all consultants via email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • chefpenny99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • 1PamperedMommy