• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Noticed My Logo Stickers on the Car Window?

but I worry about the magnets damaging my car too. I have two vehicles and have not put them on either. I'll definitely think about it if I ever get a business call. You are definitely right, though, that it's worth it to put them on if you get any business.
soccermama
So I finally broke down and bought the logo stickers for cars from Merrill... had My John put them on for me on Saturday. Yesterday he went to the DOL for license testing (he's getting his CDL for his new job...) and when he came out there was a lady sitting there waiting for him to come out because she saw the logo :) He was even able to locate the catalogs that I keep in an envelope next to the passenger seat!!! He said she was really excited..... hopefully she'll call (or place an order through my website? I'm happy either way! lol)

Just had to share...... ;)

That's AWESOME Celeste!! Good Luck!:D

Woo hoo!! I need some of those too, I just haven't broke down and got them yet.

Do the LOGO's through Merrill have your name or anything on them? Or do they just say Pampered Chef on Them??? I have thought about ordering one but I haven't' decided yet.

It's just the logo, no name

I considered getting an additional sticker made to match with my contact info, but it weirds me out to think about my name and number on the side of car.! I know... I'm weird... that's not news to me ;)

I have one but it does not show through on my tinted windows. I need to look into getting a different one.

The girl that recruited me had her website address put on her back glass, so, people could jsut go straight to her site.

that's a good idea, too..... of course, my website is my name at the end of it..... lol

I have a part time job doing books for a sign company. They made me some window stickers with my website, and phone #. I would think that any sign shop could make them for you. I bought the logo from Merrill.

My dh won't let me put them on either of my vehicles:(

Someone posted a while back that some insurance companies consider vehicles with such logos to be commercial vehicles, and will raise your insurance rates. Just an FYI.

My DH isn't too fond of it either. I'm going to do it anyway after conference this year and see what kind of response I get. If I start getting business from them, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to let them stay.

I have had the magnets for over a year and have had no problems with weirdos My cell phone is on it and it cannot be found on the internet Even if if did show like the phone number it doesn't show our lot number

We made the mistake of leasing the car I drive. He thinks that might be a problem and he said he is supportive of my business, but it is my business and he will not put it on his car.

Are the logo stickers from Merrill large or are they small?? I have ordered them from Nancy's but her's were small... and you couldn't see them.

If I put 'em on the POS I drive, HO would ask me to go sell Tupperware.

LOL Kitchen Guy!!!!!

The logos are smaller than I thought they would be. Big enough to be visible, but not from a far distance... clear as mud? ;)

clear as mud.... i wish they made them bigger..... so you can see them... I would feel to much like a real estate agent from the 80s with the magnets on my door of my car....

I'm actually more worried about the magnets damaging my car than the stickers. Call me weird! (Go ahead, KG!)

katie0128 said:
My DH isn't too fond of it either. I'm going to do it anyway after conference this year and see what kind of response I get. If I start getting business from them, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to let them stay.
I had the same fear of asking him but then I gave him 2 choices: magnets or stickers and he opted for the stickers and low and behold I've gotten 3 sign calls from them so far after 2 months! 1 a catalog show and 2 general inquiries of what TPC is! So I tell him it's so worth it and that he should do the same with his Construction biz!!!!:p

I bought the logo from merrill's that I went to Walmart and got some number stickers for under $5.00 and put my Phone Number under the Logo, I have had about 40 calls where people either wanted a catalog or to place an order, I had one order for $147.00 that was the best one and that paid for my sign.

DanielleQ said:
I'm actually more worried about the magnets damaging my car than the stickers. Call me weird! (Go ahead, KG!)
You have some basis of fact to be worried. The flexible magnets are fine - IF your car's paint surface is perfectly clean and well waxed when you place the magnet. If your car is dirty, the magnets tend to just rub the dirt into the paint and can, over a period of time, damage the paint.

I put magnets on my Model A often - for short rides and parades - so you know that if I'm willing to put a magnet on my baby, I'm confident it'll be alright.

Related to Who Noticed My Logo Stickers on the Car Window?

What are logo stickers on the windows?

Logo stickers on the windows are small decals featuring the Pampered Chef logo that can be placed on car windows, laptops, water bottles, and more.

Can anyone purchase logo stickers?

No, logo stickers are only available to purchase for active Pampered Chef consultants as a way to promote their business.

How can I order logo stickers?

You can order logo stickers through your consultant website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

What are the benefits of using logo stickers?

Using logo stickers is a great way to promote your Pampered Chef business and increase brand recognition. They are also a fun and creative way to show your love for cooking and baking.

Can I customize my logo stickers?

Currently, logo stickers cannot be customized. They are only available in the standard Pampered Chef logo design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TrishPCMommy
  • Trish in Texas
  • General Chat
Replies