• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the friendly and efficient lady behind Sticking to Business?

In summary, KrisValarie is a very friendly and helpful customer service representative. She has dealt with a lot in her life, but continues to help others. She likes the company because of the cute stickers and the ladylike running of the company.
hoosierchef
I placed an order for some stickers on Friday and messed up my own address. :p (Clicked too fast on the state button)

I called today to make sure they got the email with the correction, and let me just say......She is very, very nice! I like this company even more.

www.stickingtobusiness.com

I have been impressed with this company too. They have quick delivery and quality products.

Yep, I'm a fan.

I love their pink ribbon products - I use the "Because of you there is hope" stickers on receipts in May.

I'm particularly fond of the

Warning!
Contents may lead to a shopping spree!

I put these on my host kits. At the very least, it amuses me.

Rae,

I just love you sense of humor...wish you were in wave 1!

Kris

Valarie is a great person. I have talked to her on the phone numerous times and have gotten to know her quite well. She has had a rough life and a very ill daughter but will do whatever she can to help her customers.

Cool! I'll have to check the website out.....thanks!

legacypc46 said:
Rae,

Kris

NOPE! YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!!! SHE'S OURS!! :p

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo! :rolleyes: :p ;) :p

I've also been very happy with sticking to business! She always puts freebies in the package. I"ve actually ordered other products b/c of this....I always stick a "Have a Pampered Day" sticker on the envelope when mailing receipts and hostess packets.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wish list sticky note pads! I put one page on each catalog and rarely get one back unused.

legacypc46 said:
Rae,

Kris

hoosierchef said:
NOPE! YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!!! SHE'S OURS!! :p

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo! :rolleyes: :p ;) :p

Thanks, ladies! I feel so popular.

Hey, Kris, I'm arriving on Wednesday. Maybe we'll have a chance to meet.

Yes, I love that company too; that's where I buy all my stickers. I like it because it's a lady kinda like us running her business....

Related to Who is the friendly and efficient lady behind Sticking to Business?

1. How can I stay focused and motivated in my Pampered Chef business?

Staying organized and setting realistic goals can help you stay motivated in your Pampered Chef business. It is also important to remind yourself of your why and the reasons you started your business in the first place. Surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals and attending trainings and events can also help keep you focused and motivated.

2. What are some ways to effectively manage my time and tasks as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Creating a schedule and prioritizing your tasks can be helpful in managing your time as a Pampered Chef consultant. Utilizing tools like a planner or task management app can also help you stay on track. Additionally, delegating tasks to team members and setting boundaries with your time can also be effective in managing your workload.

3. How can I overcome the fear of rejection when reaching out to potential customers or hosting parties?

Rejection is a common fear for many Pampered Chef consultants. To overcome this fear, it can be helpful to remember that rejection is not personal and to focus on the value and benefits of the products you are promoting. Building a strong network of supportive team members and practicing positive self-talk can also help boost confidence and overcome the fear of rejection.

4. What are some effective ways to grow my customer base and increase sales?

Utilizing social media, hosting online parties, and attending local events are all effective ways to grow your customer base and increase sales as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also offer incentives and promotions for referrals and repeat customers. Building genuine relationships with your customers and providing excellent customer service can also lead to repeat business and word-of-mouth referrals.

5. How can I effectively balance my Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities and commitments?

Balancing your Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities and commitments can be challenging. It is important to prioritize and schedule your time, and communicate with your team and family about your commitments. Setting realistic goals and boundaries for your business can also help in maintaining balance. Remember to also take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC