• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out Where Everyone Is Staying at Palmer Hotel

the hotel restaurant. We walked and walked and couldn't find what we were looking for. We stayed at the Palmer house the next year and I've never looked back. I guess I'm hooked LoL
dannyzmom
Gold Member
What hotels are ya'll at?
We're at Palmer.

Don't know yet...cluster banquet at Sheraton...I stayed at the Palmer House last year...

We've never stayed at the Sheraton....I have a call in to my director right now to find out where we will be staying.

We used to stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel down the street from the Sheraton, but 2 yrs ago, we stayed at the Palmer, and last year at the downtown Hilton......so it could be anywhere!

ChefBeckyD said:
We've never stayed at the Sheraton....I have a call in to my director right now to find out where we will be staying.

We used to stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel down the street from the Sheraton, but 2 yrs ago, we stayed at the Palmer, and last year at the downtown Hilton......so it could be anywhere!

I don't know if you saw my posting on the banquet thread...not finalized but Yvonne is pretty sure we are at the Sheraton again.

How is the Palmer? We've only ever stayed at the Sheraton so the Palmer is new to me. Carol hasn't announced where her banquet is yet - last 2 years it was Sheraton - the year before it was Hilton...so I don't know.

janetupnorth said:
I don't know if you saw my posting on the banquet thread...not finalized but Yvonne is pretty sure we are at the Sheraton again.

Yeah, I think we've always had our banquet at the Sheraton.

dannyzmom said:
How is the Palmer? We've only ever stayed at the Sheraton so the Palmer is new to me. Carol hasn't announced where her banquet is yet - last 2 years it was Sheraton - the year before it was Hilton...so I don't know.

I thought it was good. ...like we do much more than sleep there!
We had two beds and two bathrooms with 3 people so it had enough room.

It took them awhile to get my deposit back on my room - like a month! But other than that, the service was great...

We had a terrible, horrible, very bad experience at the Palmer 2 years ago - but everyone keeps telling me it was just a fluke, so I'm willing to forgive and forget if that is where we stay this year.

Besides, the Corner Bakery is right next to it - and I want to go back there!:thumbup:

anyone having trouble with hotel registration online?

I'm at the Hilton - (although I havent booked yet - waiting to hear back from roomies!) Stayed there last year also and Palmer my first year - didn't have a problem at either!

PamperedDor said:
I'm at the Hilton - (although I havent booked yet - waiting to hear back from roomies!) Stayed there last year also and Palmer my first year - didn't have a problem at either!

Alright if I earn conference for free then I will go! LOL

Hilton here

I'm at the Hilton also

Hilton too!

Waiting on my director to book rooms. Stayed at the Hilton last year!

Reserved a room at the Hilton.

I'm at the Hilton!

letscook04 said:
Alright if I earn conference for free then I will go! LOL

YEAH!!!!!:D :D :D

PamperedDor said:

Hilton Also....all booked & ready to go!!!!!

Ginger428 said:
Hilton Also....all booked & ready to go!!!!!

Wow, your fast Ginger!!

Rooms now reserved at Chicago Hilton!!

I think I'm going to be at the Palmer House again this year...

letscook04 said:
Wow, your fast Ginger!!

I'm flying out of the airport thats near you this year.....;)

janetupnorth said:
I think I'm going to be at the Palmer House again this year...

Well thank heavens! I was beginning to think I was th eonly one staying there!!!

I'm and definitely a Palmer House girl! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it there because it's so close to all the downtown shopping. There's two shoe stores just outside the entrance, my kind of place :) and I DO love that corner bakery too!

My first year I went we stayed at the Hilton and I remember being starving because we couldn't find any food other than the hotel restaurant. We walked and walked and couldn't find what we were looking for. We stayed at the Palmer house the next year and I've never looked back. I guess I'm hooked LoL I do go back to the Hilton each time for our executive banquet so I get the best of both worlds I guess!

OhmyDLM said:
I'm and definitely a Palmer House girl! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it there because it's so close to all the downtown shopping. There's two shoe stores just outside the entrance, my kind of place :) and I DO love that corner bakery too!

My first year I went we stayed at the Hilton and I remember being starving because we couldn't find any food other than the hotel restaurant. We walked and walked and couldn't find what we were looking for. We stayed at the Palmer house the next year and I've never looked back. I guess I'm hooked LoL I do go back to the Hilton each time for our executive banquet so I get the best of both worlds I guess!

Shoe shopping AND a bakery?!?!?!
Oh I am SO happy we booked there!!!!!!:love:

Ginger428 said:

You book your flight? If so, how much and when are you leaving?

It's a beautiful hotel inside too...

I'm at the Palmer House also and I can't wait to visit Millers Pub right next door ...yummmmm

Ginger428 said:

Hey Ginger - did you book your flight? I haven't yet - not happy with my fares this year at all - I was hoping it would be the same or close as last year - What day are you flying out and back - I will go in a day early and maybe stay the last night as well - NOW lets get Colleen too!! ;)

PamperedDor said:
Hey Ginger - did you book your flight? I haven't yet - not happy with my fares this year at all - I was hoping it would be the same or close as last year - What day are you flying out and back - I will go in a day early and maybe stay the last night as well - NOW lets get Colleen too!! ;)

We got flights on southwest out by you & round trip is under 200.00. I know there is a bunch of us on the same flight. Its like 7:00 AM on the 9th. I'll talk later, gotta finish the meatballs & gravy!

Last edited:
I just booked this am the Hilton. They are only letting you book 1 room this morning. Now I am sort of bummed we didn't do the Palmer House... we had been staying at the Red Roof on Ontairio which was a block from Michigan Ave. Thought this year we would stay at a conference hotel. Then again, taxis are cheap.

Hilton Towers on lovely Michigan Ave. Driving in on the 10th, schleping to the HO tour and then home on the last day. It will be a treat to stay in a hotel in my own city - my director recommended it.

We are at the Chicago Hilton... how far is that from the other two conference hotels? I can't recall from last year.

OhmyDLM said:

Well, I have to say, last year we walked and walked and walked from the Hilton to find a Corner Bakery. We found it about 15 blocks later (exaggerating, but only a little). Then as we were back tracking to get to our train stop, we passed a different Corner Bakery. I could have screamed, but I was too worn out from the long walk with our luggage and the with our food, too. Some dude in the hotel told us where we could find that far away Corner Bakery. I hope we didn't tip him for that information.

Isn't there a Starbucks right in the lobby of the Hilton? I seem to remember getting my morning "joe there -

PamperedDor said:
Isn't there a Starbucks right in the lobby of the Hilton? I seem to remember getting my morning "joe there -

YESSSSS!!!!

Oh thanks for the backup Coll - NOW book your tickets and be my roomie again - Remember OUR goal??? LOL!!

letscook04 said:
YESSSSS!!!!

I'm gonna be out in Plainview tonight, where we had Regional. Its part of the High Five Club I did....;)

JAE said:
Well, I have to say, last year we walked and walked and walked from the Hilton to find a Corner Bakery. We found it about 15 blocks later (exaggerating, but only a little). Then as we were back tracking to get to our train stop, we passed a different Corner Bakery. I could have screamed, but I was too worn out from the long walk with our luggage and the with our food, too. Some dude in the hotel told us where we could find that far away Corner Bakery. I hope we didn't tip him for that information.

The Corner Bakery we walked to was the one at the Palmer Hilton. Soooo, we walked from the Downtown Hilton to the Palmer Hilton WITH our luggage to find lunch. It was several miles (slight exaggeration) of hiking in 85 degree weather with the sun beating down on us......

But, oooohhhh, that sandwich! It was wonderful, and I'm planning on another one this year!:thumbup:

HI! This will be my 1st time going, seeing as I just joined!! LOL! Which hotel would be best, the Hilton probably, right? I'm planning on bringing my mother! So, I'm excited!! Hope to meet some of you there!!

quiverfull7 said:
We are at the Chicago Hilton... how far is that from the other two conference hotels? I can't recall from last year.

Oh Diane! You mean I actually might meet you!?!? I'm sure I'll need your positive attitude if food is really as much as a hike from the Hilton as it sounds!;)

amy07 said:
Oh Diane! You mean I actually might meet you!?!? I'm sure I'll need your positive attitude if food is really as much as a hike from the Hilton as it sounds!;)

There was lots of food closer - we got BAD directions!

Oh - and there is a Caribou Coffee right on the corner by the Hilton. I like that better than Starbucks.

letscook04 said:
You book your flight? If so, how much and when are you leaving?

Wed Jul 09 2622 Depart MACARTHUR NY (ISP) at 7:00 AM
Arrive in CHICAGO-MIDWAY (MDW) at 8:15 AM
Sat Jul 12 3198 Depart CHICAGO-MIDWAY (MDW) at 7:45 PM
Arrive in MACARTHUR NY (ISP) at 10:55 PM

Cost and Payment Summary
Air $ 143.25
Tax $ 17.75
PFC Fee $ 9.00
Security Fee $ 5.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Payment: $175.00

:D :cool: :D

PC For Me 2 Move Out said:
HI! This will be my 1st time going, seeing as I just joined!! LOL! Which hotel would be best, the Hilton probably, right? I'm planning on bringing my mother! So, I'm excited!! Hope to meet some of you there!!

Check with your director. Maybe you can room with some clustermates to save $

OhmyDLM said:

Darcy, where are you flying from? I hate airfare from Maine-so expensive, the least expensive I've found so far is from Manchester at $246 or something.

Ginger428 said:
Wed Jul 09 2622 Depart MACARTHUR NY (ISP) at 7:00 AM
Arrive in CHICAGO-MIDWAY (MDW) at 8:15 AM
Sat Jul 12 3198 Depart CHICAGO-MIDWAY (MDW) at 7:45 PM
Arrive in MACARTHUR NY (ISP) at 10:55 PM

Cost and Payment Summary
Air $ 143.25
Tax $ 17.75
PFC Fee $ 9.00
Security Fee $ 5.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Payment: $175.00

:D :cool: :D

Ginger we are on the same flight out!!! That should be fun (and early!!:grumpy: )

I am staying an additional night in Chicago - to hang with a long time friend who lives there - so I am not on return with you - But I know alot who are!!

And I paid only $191 - not as good as last year but ... heck who cares! Its all about having fun!!!;)

PamperedDor said:
Ginger we are on the same flight out!!! That should be fun (and early!!:grumpy: )

I am staying an additional night in Chicago - to hang with a long time friend who lives there - so I am not on return with you - But I know alot who are!!

And I paid only $191 - not as good as last year but ... heck who cares! Its all about having fun!!!;)

Now we've got to get Colleen on it as well.....We'll have the whole plane to ourselves!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Ginger428 said:
Now we've got to get Colleen on it as well.....We'll have the whole plane to ourselves!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Those poor flight attendants...if you guys are doing your job they will have shows booked or be consultants before the end of the flight!

last year stayed at the Hilton ... probably the same this year. Director will book rooms for us. We had really, really, really long waits in line to check in and out last year. Luckily we arrived earlier in the day (2pm) and check in wasn't too bad but our room wasn't ready yet. When we came back later the line was hours long. Fly in early.

janetupnorth said:
Those poor flight attendants...if you guys are doing your job they will have shows booked or be consultants before the end of the flight!

WooHoo....my attendants on my way home last year, we're men & VERY friendly with one another!!;) :D ;) We had a BLAST!!

<h2>1. What is the name of the hotel where everyone is staying at for the Pampered Chef event?</h2><p>The hotel where everyone is staying at for the Pampered Chef event is Palmer Hotel.</p><h2>2. How can I find out which hotel my colleagues are staying at for the event?</h2><p>You can find out which hotel your colleagues are staying at for the event by asking them directly or by checking the event itinerary provided by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. Is there a designated hotel for the Pampered Chef event or can we choose our own accommodations?</h2><p>There is a designated hotel for the Pampered Chef event, which is Palmer Hotel. However, if you prefer to choose your own accommodations, you are free to do so.</p><h2>4. Are there any special rates or group discounts available for booking at Palmer Hotel for the Pampered Chef event?</h2><p>Yes, there may be special rates or group discounts available for booking at Palmer Hotel for the Pampered Chef event. Please check with your event coordinator or the hotel directly for more information.</p><h2>5. Can I make changes to my hotel reservation at Palmer Hotel if my plans change?</h2><p>Yes, you can make changes to your hotel reservation at Palmer Hotel if your plans change. However, please note that there may be fees or penalties for cancelling or changing your reservation, so it's best to check with the hotel's policies before making any changes.</p>

1. What is the name of the hotel where everyone is staying at for the Pampered Chef event?

The hotel where everyone is staying at for the Pampered Chef event is Palmer Hotel.

2. How can I find out which hotel my colleagues are staying at for the event?

You can find out which hotel your colleagues are staying at for the event by asking them directly or by checking the event itinerary provided by Pampered Chef.

3. Is there a designated hotel for the Pampered Chef event or can we choose our own accommodations?

There is a designated hotel for the Pampered Chef event, which is Palmer Hotel. However, if you prefer to choose your own accommodations, you are free to do so.

4. Are there any special rates or group discounts available for booking at Palmer Hotel for the Pampered Chef event?

Yes, there may be special rates or group discounts available for booking at Palmer Hotel for the Pampered Chef event. Please check with your event coordinator or the hotel directly for more information.

5. Can I make changes to my hotel reservation at Palmer Hotel if my plans change?

Yes, you can make changes to your hotel reservation at Palmer Hotel if your plans change. However, please note that there may be fees or penalties for cancelling or changing your reservation, so it's best to check with the hotel's policies before making any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
natural
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies