• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is Everyone in Wave 3 Staying?

In summary, many people are attending a conference and staying at various hotels including the Palmer House, Hilton, and Sheraton. There is excitement and anticipation for the conference, but there are also financial concerns for some attendees. Some are hoping to meet up with others and potentially share rooms. There is also a mention of Christian Cheffers and prayers for those who may be promoting at the conference.
ChefLisa
We are staying at the Palmer House again in a double bed/double bath room!

I'll be at the Hilton. :D

Pamperedbecky and I will be staying at the Hilton - 2 beds/2 baths.

We're staying at the Hilton .. This will be my first conference - am very excited!

~Patti

Oh my! I haven't made my reservations yet!! If I don't promote then I'll be with my girlfriends at the Palmer house. If I do promote (which I will!!) I will be at the Sheraton with my husband.

I'll be at the Sheraton.

I'll be at the Sheraton..
I was hoping to meetup with other consultants to hang out for the day on Wednesday and have dinner??? Anyone interested?

I'm rooming with my SED! I think we're at the Sheraton.

I don't think I can go now. DH and I talked and we really can't afford it this year. I'm only able to do enough shows for this to be a hobby right now, so even if I promote (not likely), I still can't go. Some of my downline may be going, though - I hope! I know they'll have a blast!

I have reservations at Chicago Hilton. May move depending if I get more roommates.

chef_kimmo said:
I have reservations at Chicago Hilton. May move depending if I get more roommates.

I think you should switch to the Palmer House..... ;) (lol)

Bump.

I am definatly at the Sheraton.

Chicago Hilton with my director and 2 other cluster gals. :balloon:

Palmer house for me.
I'll get there WED.

I'm at the Sheraton Wed - Sat. Leaving Chicago Sunday morning.

Looks like we still need one person to share our room. Perfer someone who is staying all 4 nights.

I am at the Sheraton, but we are trying to get a 2 bed/2 bath at the Hilton

I'm at the Sheraton. I finally broke down and reserved a room even though I haven't promoted yet! Wing and a prayer, right?

Where all my Christian Cheffers at? Send up some good words for me ladies!

Sandra,

You mean to tell me I might finally get to cheer for you as you cross stage this year???!!! I am at the Palmer House and I will be praying for you to be walking. God spped girl!!!

I will be at the Hilton 16th - 19th

1. Where will the Wave 3 attendees be staying during the Pampered Chef conference?

The Wave 3 attendees will be staying at the Hyatt Regency hotel in downtown Chicago.

2. Is the hotel within walking distance of the conference venue?

Yes, the Hyatt Regency is located just a few blocks away from the conference venue, making it easily accessible by foot.

3. Can attendees choose to stay at a different hotel?

While we highly recommend staying at the designated hotel for convenience and to be close to other attendees, you are welcome to choose a different hotel if you prefer.

4. Are there any special rates or discounts for the hotel?

Yes, we have negotiated a special group rate for conference attendees at the Hyatt Regency. Please refer to the conference registration information for more details.

5. Are there any other recommended accommodations for those who cannot stay at the designated hotel?

If you are unable to stay at the designated hotel, we recommend looking for nearby hotels or Airbnb options. Please keep in mind that transportation to and from the conference venue may be necessary if you choose to stay at a different location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Christ Follower