• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out Where Everyone Is Staying at Palmer Hotel

the hotel restaurant. We walked and walked and couldn't find what we were looking for. We stayed at the Palmer house the next year and I've never looked back. I guess I'm hooked LoL
I'm at the Sheraton with my Exec. Director!

Hmmmm... I love a good cup of coffee anywhere... but that corner bakery is sounding wonderful! We found a fabulous little coffee shop at Leadership that we managed to return to several times!

quiverfull7 said:
Hmmmm... I love a good cup of coffee anywhere... but that corner bakery is sounding wonderful! We found a fabulous little coffee shop at Leadership that we managed to return to several times!
It's really more than just a bakery! The best sandwiches ~ and I haven't had breakfast there (yet) but the breakfasts look wonderful too. They have very reasonable prices too.

ChefBeckyD said:
It's really more than just a bakery! The best sandwiches ~ and I haven't had breakfast there (yet) but the breakfasts look wonderful too. They have very reasonable prices too.
Our lunch was even good cold, wasn't it?

JAE said:
Our lunch was even good cold, wasn't it?

Hey JAE!

Yes - I think that may have been the best sandwich I've ever had!

Well, for now I"ll be at the Palmer House again...unless we combine rooms later with more of our cluster.

janetupnorth said:
Well, for now I"ll be at the Palmer House again...unless we combine rooms later with more of our cluster.

Yay! That means we get to run into each other a zillion times again like last year!

dannyzmom said:
Yay! That means we get to run into each other a zillion times again like last year!

:) I think we ran into each other more at the McCormack center!

Did you see my note on the other thread? I'll give you a quick graphing lesson in your Excel lesson... ;)

janetupnorth said:
:) I think we ran into each other more at the McCormack center!

Did you see my note on the other thread? I'll give you a quick graphing lesson in your Excel lesson... ;)

Which thread?
You should teach a workshop in Ecxel! LOL

dannyzmom said:
Which thread?
You should teach a workshop in Ecxel! LOL

The one for the graph I helped you with.

Staying at the Hilton!

My director will be making the reservations. In the past we've stayed at the Sheraton. My guess is that that's where we'll stay again this year. We've found it comfortable and convenient.

We'll be at the Chicago Hilton!!:D

if I go I'll be at the Sheraton in my recruiter's room

Which Hilton is which?OK, my director was only able to get us rooms at the Chicago Hilton. In the past we've always stayed at the Sheraton, which was awesome. I've been told that the Chicago Hilton is MUCH farther away from the Sheraton, Miracle Mile, Nave Pier, etc. Which Hilton is everyone referring to here and does anybody know how much farther away from everything the Chicago Hilton is?

I mapped the 3 hotels on this page:http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=104517897884528575435.00044b439342001804d6d&ll=41.881895,-87.617555&spn=0.017509,0.046864&z=15Look for the blue markers. (I really hope this map works!)

Thanks for making the map.
I am a bit freaked now - I was so comfy at the Sheraton the last 3 years because I knew how to WALK to everywhere I needed - like the little grocery store, a breakfast joint, a used book store, and the Red Head piano bar (LOL). I am going to have to get my bearings all over again.

I may be in the same boat. We're on the list for Sheraton, but have backup reservations at the Chicago Hilton.

We're staying at the Swissotel across from the Sheraton. Get this, my director got rooms for $120/night!

What's the trick to get that rate? I looked on their website and it was close to $329 per night. We'd love to find somewhere closer than Chicago Hilton. We're so used to staying at the Sheraton right in the midst of everything. If anyone has any other ideas, please share. I'm surfing trying to find other deals also! TIA.

I have no idea how she did it! It was a pay in full rate but I haven't found one close to that anywhere!

We're at the MARIOTT ... I am told that is NEAR a conference hotel ... any idea which one?

dannyzmom said:
Thanks for making the map.
I am a bit freaked now - I was so comfy at the Sheraton the last 3 years because I knew how to WALK to everywhere I needed - like the little grocery store, a breakfast joint, a used book store, and the Red Head piano bar (LOL). I am going to have to get my bearings all over again.

Palmer House will be fine Carolyn. There is a grocery store nearby too and a coffee shop and stuff...you'll get your bearings pretty fast.

I just registered for wave 1. We are staying at the Essex Hotel which is across the street from the Chicago Hilton. All of the conference hotels were booked.

Does anyone have a website for the Palmer House?

twinkie10 said:
Does anyone have a website for the Palmer House?
That's also a Hilton hotel so you can do a search for it through the mail hilton website which I'm assuming is http://www.hilton.com??

Di_Can_Cook said:
We're at the MARIOTT ... I am told that is NEAR a conference hotel ... any idea which one?
Is it the Marriott on Michigan Ave? If it's the one I'm thinking of, there's one on north Michigan Ave which would be closest to the Sheraton, but still a few blocks away. What's the address of the one you're staying at?

I'm not sure .... they said it was right around the corner from the hotel so you just walk over to the hotel and catch the shuttle ... hey ... it's free, I'll take it!

<h2>1. What is the name of the hotel where everyone is staying at for the Pampered Chef event?</h2><p>The hotel where everyone is staying at for the Pampered Chef event is Palmer Hotel.</p><h2>2. How can I find out which hotel my colleagues are staying at for the event?</h2><p>You can find out which hotel your colleagues are staying at for the event by asking them directly or by checking the event itinerary provided by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. Is there a designated hotel for the Pampered Chef event or can we choose our own accommodations?</h2><p>There is a designated hotel for the Pampered Chef event, which is Palmer Hotel. However, if you prefer to choose your own accommodations, you are free to do so.</p><h2>4. Are there any special rates or group discounts available for booking at Palmer Hotel for the Pampered Chef event?</h2><p>Yes, there may be special rates or group discounts available for booking at Palmer Hotel for the Pampered Chef event. Please check with your event coordinator or the hotel directly for more information.</p><h2>5. Can I make changes to my hotel reservation at Palmer Hotel if my plans change?</h2><p>Yes, you can make changes to your hotel reservation at Palmer Hotel if your plans change. However, please note that there may be fees or penalties for cancelling or changing your reservation, so it's best to check with the hotel's policies before making any changes.</p>

Related to Find Out Where Everyone Is Staying at Palmer Hotel

1. What is the name of the hotel where everyone is staying at for the Pampered Chef event?

The hotel where everyone is staying at for the Pampered Chef event is Palmer Hotel.

2. How can I find out which hotel my colleagues are staying at for the event?

You can find out which hotel your colleagues are staying at for the event by asking them directly or by checking the event itinerary provided by Pampered Chef.

3. Is there a designated hotel for the Pampered Chef event or can we choose our own accommodations?

There is a designated hotel for the Pampered Chef event, which is Palmer Hotel. However, if you prefer to choose your own accommodations, you are free to do so.

4. Are there any special rates or group discounts available for booking at Palmer Hotel for the Pampered Chef event?

Yes, there may be special rates or group discounts available for booking at Palmer Hotel for the Pampered Chef event. Please check with your event coordinator or the hotel directly for more information.

5. Can I make changes to my hotel reservation at Palmer Hotel if my plans change?

Yes, you can make changes to your hotel reservation at Palmer Hotel if your plans change. However, please note that there may be fees or penalties for cancelling or changing your reservation, so it's best to check with the hotel's policies before making any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
natural
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies