• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is John Watschke on the $100,000 Wall of Ho Tour?

In summary, the Ho Tour and the $100,000 Wall is a promotion and event hosted by Pampered Chef that offers consultants the opportunity to earn a $100,000 bonus by reaching certain sales goals. To participate, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the minimum sales goals set for each month. The sales goals vary each month, but they are typically around $10,000 in total sales. The promotion typically runs from January to December each year, and participating can help you grow your business and reach new sales goals.
pampered1224
Silver Member
If anyone is taking the tour, would someone PLEASE get a picture of "John Watschke" on the "wall"! I will pay for the pix! Let me know - THANKS!

Janet has a thread going about this. She is taking pics. PM her right away!

OMG Where is it? I don't see one in Wave 31

pampered1224 said:
If anyone is taking the tour, would someone PLEASE get a picture of "John Watschke" on the "wall"! I will pay for the pix! Let me know - THANKS!

Hey I think Rick is going with my other 2 girls, ask him when you get there!!

Thank you!!! I missed Janet's 9 p.m. CST deadline so...

I will do that!

I'm sure she'll make an exception for you John!

I logged on today John - I got it!

Besides, the wall doesn't change by Wave so you'll all be there! :D

I can't wait to see my name on it one day. All this talk has definately made it one of my top goals for the next couple of years.

1. What is the Ho Tour and the $100,000 Wall?

The Ho Tour and the $100,000 Wall is a promotion and event hosted by Pampered Chef that offers consultants the opportunity to earn a $100,000 bonus by reaching certain sales goals.

2. How do I participate in the Ho Tour and the $100,000 Wall?

To participate, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the minimum sales goals set for each month. You can track your progress and see the requirements on your consultant dashboard.

3. What are the sales goals for the Ho Tour and the $100,000 Wall?

The sales goals vary each month, but they are typically around $10,000 in total sales. However, there may be additional requirements such as recruiting new team members or hosting a certain number of cooking shows.

4. When does the Ho Tour and the $100,000 Wall take place?

The promotion typically runs from January to December each year. However, the specific dates and requirements may vary each year, so be sure to check your consultant dashboard for the most up-to-date information.

5. What are the benefits of participating in the Ho Tour and the $100,000 Wall?

Aside from the chance to earn a $100,000 bonus, participating in the Ho Tour and the $100,000 Wall can also help you grow your business and reach new sales goals. It can also be a great motivator for yourself and your team to push for higher sales and reach new levels of success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies