• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Going to Leadership Next Weekend in Calgary??

In summary, Bev is attending the Leadership conference in Calgary and will be roaming the hotel. She plans to go sightseeing and has fond memories of visiting the MicMac Mall in Dartmouth. She is also meeting with her Directors Friday night and will be back in the morning for breakfast.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
Hi Guys!!!
I am wondering if anyone who hangs out here will be attending Leadershi[p in Calgary next weekend?

I'll be there!! :D

Cool! Me to!
I live in Calgary, so this is great!
I was at the last leadership in Calgary, and this time I am a Director, I just promoted on Dec 1st! Yayyyyy!!
Earned the trip for one to!
Maybe I will recognise you there!!

NOPE not me:(

I am going!!!Last time I was in Calgary I was a future Director too!! It is where my business took off!!!
coming in from Nova Scotia - see you in Calgary and then in Mexico!

Yeah
;)

Veevahchef said:
Cool! Me to!
I live in Calgary, so this is great!
I was at the last leadership in Calgary, and this time I am a Director, I just promoted on Dec 1st! Yayyyyy!!
Earned the trip for one to!
Maybe I will recognise you there!!

Cool! What's your name so I can cheer for you??? :D

Yay!! You'll be in Mexico to??
It is Kari Volponi (My name) LOL

Have you been cheatin and looking at the posts in the "Spoiler thread"?
I have...LOL

Veevahchef said:

I have...LOL
I am new at this - can't figure out the spoiler threads!! I just signed 2 days ago

I am Bev James - find me in Calgary. I am usually really excited and bouncing around!!!!

Veevahchef said:

I have...LOL

Of course I've been looking! LOL!!

Nah, didn't get Mexico - I had a quiet few months after my 4th child was born in May. But I am aiming for the trip this year, baby!!

bevycooks said:
I am new at this - can't figure out the spoiler threads!! I just signed 2 days ago

Here's a link
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=14412
this has a list of all the new products. We usually get them same stuff, although in the past, the HWC products have been different, so I am not too sure about those.

Well lets all see if we can find each other at conference!
I hope to get the trip fpr 2 next year!!! Maybe we will all be there together!

Hi Veeva

I arrive on Friday around dinner time I am going out with my Director for dinner then I will be roaming around - prob in a bar!!! So I will look for you - and you look for me!
I don't think there is that many of us going so finding each other should be easy!!!

See you there!
Bev

I arrive in Calgary at 9:30am or so. One of the girls from my cluster is coming with me. We plan on doing a little sight-seeing. I've never been out west before.
Bev - my hubby lived in Dartmouth for years. His mom is originally from New Brunswick. We took a trip out east a number of years back and I have fond memories of the MicMac Mall in Dartmouth...:)

Marg said:
I arrive in Calgary at 9:30am or so. One of the girls from my cluster is coming with me. We plan on doing a little sight-seeing. I've never been out west before.
Bev - my hubby lived in Dartmouth for years. His mom is originally from New Brunswick. We took a trip out east a number of years back and I have fond memories of the MicMac Mall in Dartmouth...:)
Marg I can walk to the Mic Mac Mall!!!!

See you there!
Bev:)

I have a meeting in my Directors room at the Hotel from 7 to 10 on Friday night, then i will be back in the morning for breakfast. You guys jump on me if you notice me before I notice you because I am usually in my own zone at these conferences and hardly notice anyone around me... isn;t that horrible?
LOL... I'll be the spaced out looking blond

Related to Who Is Going to Leadership Next Weekend in Calgary??

1. Who is eligible to attend Leadership Next Weekend in Calgary?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant who has met the minimum sales requirements is eligible to attend Leadership Next Weekend in Calgary.

2. How do I register for Leadership Next Weekend in Calgary?

You can register for Leadership Next Weekend in Calgary through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your upline leader.

3. What is the cost of attending Leadership Next Weekend in Calgary?

The cost of attending Leadership Next Weekend in Calgary varies depending on when you register and if you choose to stay at the designated hotel. Please refer to the registration information for specific pricing.

4. Will there be workshops and training sessions at Leadership Next Weekend in Calgary?

Yes, there will be a variety of workshops and training sessions available at Leadership Next Weekend in Calgary to help you grow and develop as a consultant.

5. Can I bring a guest to Leadership Next Weekend in Calgary?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and resources, only registered consultants are able to attend Leadership Next Weekend in Calgary. However, you are welcome to share your experience with your guest after the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• muffetts
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • muffetts
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • footballchef