• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Summit in January (Canada)

In summary, the person will attend Leadership in January. They are a future director and will promote on December 1st or January 1st. They are also attending this year.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
So, who is going to Leadership in January? My Director asked me last night if I would consider going if I'm FD by then. I told her I would have to think about it, and there would have to be one good seat sale on too!!

My D was encouraging me to go as well - but I decided NOT to go. I had made the decision earlier in the year that I was going to go to Conference and that is the way I want to keep it.

I remember reading a thread saying that this is the last Leadership in the US - wonder if it will be the same for Canada????

I don't see myself going :( Airfares are way too expensive to justify the cost to go up for a weekend.
I'd love to go. I think it might help me get my PC "mojo" back. If DH had a meeting in TO at the same time, maybe I could justify it. I better get working on that scheme - lol.

I will be attending in January. I am really looking forward to it. I attended National Conference for the first time in August and it has meant huge changes (+) in my business.
I am a Future Director and will promote on Dec 1st or Jan. 1st. I have 9 recruits but only 3 are qualified as of today. Airfare is expensive but it is an investment as I see it.

I will be there!

stefani2 said:
I remember reading a thread saying that this is the last Leadership in the US - wonder if it will be the same for Canada????

Hmmm....I wondered the same thing!

peichef said:
I don't see myself going :( Airfares are way too expensive to justify the cost to go up for a weekend.
I'd love to go. I think it might help me get my PC "mojo" back. If DH had a meeting in TO at the same time, maybe I could justify it. I better get working on that scheme - lol.

Yep, I hear ya about airfare! It sucks that it so expensive, but that's just the way life is these days!! If I don't get there this year, I will work towards going next year, 'cause I do plan on being a Director by then. We'll see....a lot can happen in a year!

I don't think it will be the last one for us... remember that there are about 6x the consultants in the states with several very developed exec teams - we only have 6? just a thought... If I am a future director I promised my exec, director & dh that I would go...

I'll be at Leadership this weekend - after almost eight years, it's the first year I'll be able to go! It's usually the first weekend of the Snow School programs at my ski club where I'm the Director, so I can't attend, but we just had our first weekend, so I'm going to Leadership!!! And, it's only 30 minutes from my house, so I don't really have an excuse not to go...

Is there any Canadian Leadership News?

Related to Leadership Summit in January (Canada)

1. What is the Leadership Summit in January (Canada)?

The Leadership Summit in January is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef for its Canadian consultants. It is a three-day conference where consultants can network, attend workshops, and hear from top leaders in the company.

2. When and where will the Leadership Summit take place?

The Leadership Summit will take place in January and the location varies each year. For 2022, it will be held in Toronto, Canada.

3. Can anyone attend the Leadership Summit or is it only for top leaders?

The Leadership Summit is open to all Pampered Chef consultants in Canada. However, space is limited and tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

4. What is the cost to attend the Leadership Summit?

The cost to attend the Leadership Summit varies each year, but it typically ranges from $200 to $300. This fee covers the cost of attending the event, meals, and materials.

5. What can I expect to gain from attending the Leadership Summit?

Attending the Leadership Summit provides valuable networking opportunities, access to top leaders and trainers, and the chance to learn new skills and techniques for growing your business. It is also a great opportunity to get inspired and motivated for the upcoming year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Laurah22
  • Intrepid_Chef