• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Wanted in Calgary Area (Cochrane)

In summary, the woman approached the person wearing the logo wear and asked if there was anyone from around there who wanted some business. The person replied that no one from Head office had even called her back. The woman offered to help the person out and the person said that they would be interested in trying it out. The person also mentioned that they were from Calgary and that they did shows in Cochrane often.
Robynchefcanada
Just wondering if there is anyone from around there who wants some business. I was on vacation this weekend and there was a lady who aproached me (since I was wearing my LOGO wear). I unfortunatly cannot make it back out there for the dates she was looking for and said that no one from Head office has even called her back. I would love to help her out so if anyone knows someone who wants some buisness... let me know!

I have a SIL who lives in Calgary - would go for a visit and a Show for sure.

I KNOW that there is at least one Calgary Consultant on here though - you can wait to see if others reply to this - otherwise I would take it.

I would feel bad if she couldn't find a consultant :(

stefani2 said:
I have a SIL who lives in Calgary - would go for a visit and a Show for sure.

I KNOW that there is at least one Calgary Consultant on here though - you can wait to see if others reply to this - otherwise I would take it.

I would feel bad if she couldn't find a consultant :(

I would love to go back but I was JUST there. It's for a huge craft/trade show on November 1st. It does cost money but she says there is a huge market for it since everyone wants a consultant there and they can't find one. I told her the special in Nov is stoneware and she said she swears by it and would get all her friends to place orders. Hopefully we can get someone from there to go. At least try it out and see.

well - let's give it a day or two for others to speak up. Either way, I am good. :)

stefani2 said:
well - let's give it a day or two for others to speak up. Either way, I am good. :)

I got the info today. No one else has spoken to me about it. I will email you the info if you want to look at it.

Hi!

I am in Calgary if you guys want to pass this on to me. E-mail me at [email protected]. i do shows in Cochrane quite often.
Let me know!

:chef:

bumping....

Related to Consultant Wanted in Calgary Area (Cochrane)

1. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Calgary area?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Calgary area, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can provide your contact information and a consultant will reach out to you with more information.

2. What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant include being at least 18 years old, having a valid Social Insurance Number, and being a legal resident of Canada. Additionally, you must be willing to attend training and purchase a starter kit to begin your business.

3. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $259 and include everything you need to get started as a consultant. You can also take advantage of our monthly payment plan options.

4. What kind of support and training do Pampered Chef consultants receive?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of training and support resources. This includes online training, mentorship from experienced consultants, and ongoing support from our corporate team. We also offer regional and national conferences to help you grow your business.

5. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant in the Calgary area?

The amount you can earn as a Pampered Chef consultant in the Calgary area will depend on your sales and the amount of time and effort you put into your business. Our consultants have the potential to earn between 20-27% commission on their sales, as well as bonuses and incentives for reaching certain milestones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mvpchef
  • dannyzmom