• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Helped Kristin Get Her First Conference Photo? - PamperedChefDebi!

In summary, "I Finally Have a Picture" is a Pampered Chef product that can hold up to 30 photos in various sizes, including 4x6, 5x7, and smaller wallet sizes. It is easy to assemble and can be used for any occasion, making it a versatile and stylish way to display your favorite photos.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Since I'm going to conference (wave1), Debi (PamperedChefDebi) decided I should have a photo posted. So she came over today to help my technology-challenged butt get this done. :rolleyes:

kris

Thanks for posting. I'll look for you going as I arrive.

Nice to see ya!

I'll watch for you too! We really need to decide on a time and place for us all to meet! We could do it on Sunday around 5ish - that would be before most execs do anything with their teams or plan to sit together at breakfast on day 2 or whatever or Wednesday afternoon as Wave 2 arrives. (but then we have to hide our evidence of the new season.:eek: ) Conference ends around 1pm we could meet at one of the hotels at about 2ish. What do you guys think???

Sunday at 5 sounds like a plan....with maybe Wednesday as the backup?:D (can you tell we're both retired military?)

I'm not in your wave, I just wanted to say nice to see you!

Great picture, nice to see you.

Related to Who Helped Kristin Get Her First Conference Photo? - PamperedChefDebi!

What is "I Finally Have a Picture"?

"I Finally Have a Picture" is a Pampered Chef product that allows you to easily display your favorite photos in a unique and stylish way. It is a picture holder that can hold up to 30 photos, making it perfect for showcasing memories from special occasions or everyday moments.

How many photos can "I Finally Have a Picture" hold?

"I Finally Have a Picture" can hold up to 30 photos. This makes it a great option for displaying a variety of different memories, or for showcasing a specific theme or event.

What sizes of photos can "I Finally Have a Picture" hold?

"I Finally Have a Picture" can hold photos in various sizes, including 4x6, 5x7, and even smaller wallet size photos. This makes it easy to mix and match different photo sizes for a personalized display.

Is "I Finally Have a Picture" easy to assemble?

Yes, "I Finally Have a Picture" is very easy to assemble. It comes with simple instructions and all the necessary parts and tools. You can have it set up and ready to display your photos in just a few minutes!

Can "I Finally Have a Picture" be used for special events or parties?

Absolutely! "I Finally Have a Picture" is a versatile product that can be used for any occasion. It is perfect for displaying photos at weddings, birthdays, baby showers, or any other special event. You can even use it as a unique way to display table numbers or seating arrangements at a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ldynred7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies