• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Are Ideal Targets for Business Fundraising Campaigns?

In summary, many different types of groups could use fundraisers. You would need to contact the contact person to mail initial information or call to let them know what you could do for them. I have attachments that may come in handy for mailing them information. Hope this helps.Thanks!
pampered2007
Good Morning! I would like to schedule some fundraisers to help build my business and I was hoping that all of you could help me out. Maybe we can all brainstorm together and compile a list of potential places to send information to. Other than schools and fire departments, what others would be possibilities? Thanks!

My director told us last night we could ask Relay for Life. I'm doing a fundraiser right now for an animal rescue outside of town...Libraries always need money.

I love fundraising! I hope my PC fundraisers are as cool as the ones I did while I was at my DSD PTA.

I am doing a fundraiser next month for a local shelter that is a "safehouse" for women and children that are victims of domestic violence. With the economy getting tight and gov't funding having to go elsewhere this vital service is falling thru the cracks. I plan to find other services like this one to try to help this month and next. I am setting it up as a regular show, giving them 15% of the sales (out of my pocket) and then I am getting the "free product" and raffling it off for them. So essentially I am making no money on this but getting my name out there and helping out a good program.

I am doing a fundraiser in the Spring for our church's Women of Faith group. I think we're going to pair it as a regular show, I'll donate my commission & then the church can pick out free products for the kitchen. :)

Here are some ideas:

Schools groups and teams
Fire department groups (I think it was Sue that may do one soon)
Dance teams
Karate teams
Womens groups
Chamber of Commerce groups
Humane society
Boy scout & Girl scouts (must stay within guidelines)
College groups Softball & Baseball teams

There are many different types of groups. You would need to find the contact person to mail initial information or call to let them know what you could do for them. I have some attachments that may come in handy for mailing them information. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• TOP 10 REASONS TO HOST fundraiser.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 353
  • FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN-40 members.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 345
Thanks Lisa for the flyers!

I do Relay for Life Fundraisers every Spring, for about 5 different teams. They use me every year, it is a standing relationship.

These are all great! Thank you! Keep 'em coming!

hehe yeah! Keep them coming! I've gotten some great idea's from this as well!

I just did a Fundraiser Cooking show over the weekend for the Ladies Auxillary for a VFW post. This one was 3.5 hours away, near by dad's house, so now I am going to contact the local VFW as well.

You might try to find some local travel ball teams, baseball, softball, volleyball, soccer, and tennis. They could all use some type of fundraisers. Can you tell my kids have been very involved with sporting activities?

Lisa: to find these teams, maybe just send a fundraiser flyer to the principals of the schools??? How do you "find" them?

Try getting ahold of the Parks Director and ask who the President of the different Leagues are and go from there.

Thank you!

I was wondering if we are allowed to do fundraisers for sick people, my friends dad was diagnosed with Luekemia in July, and the family is stuggling right now without his income. I'm so new to this, I just don't know where to go for the information!

You can, as long as they have a bank account set up in a fund name. HO won't write a FR check to an individual. So check to see if they have an account at a bank under the name "Bob's luekemia fund" or some such thing. If they don't, a local bank may be willing to help out and set one up for free.

I'm assuming they do, if not his wife works for a bank and I'm sure she could help out with that one! Thanks! That was exactly the answer I was hoping for! I couldn't call HO last night cause it was too late, otherwise I would have. Although I figured if I couldn't do it for them through PC, then I'd do it on my own and offer up my 20% commission to them in exchange for the hostess benefits to make up for any cost I'd spend for the event.

ok, so are churches a no no for fundraisers? one of my cluster mates said it was a no no, but i don't remember reading it. anyone know for sure?

I don't know why it would be a no no. They have a bank account and youth groups and womens groups and whatknot are always doing some sort of fundraiser. Why not?

When I've worked for other companies & marketed to organizations for fundraisers I would hit up the schools (this includes football, softball, basketball, soccer, cheerleaders, band, drama clubs, etc.), churches, day care centers, youth leagues, boy/girl scouts, etc.

You could also approach college level groups (sororities/fraternities, sports teams, academic groups, etc.) as well as adult groups (Eastern Star, Shriner's, etc.)

Here on a military base, there are lots of MWR (Morale, Welfare & Recreation) groups ... one for each command ... who raise money throughout the year for activities for the military members. They all have seperate bank accounts for their fund and would fall into the catagory.

I've had the organizer for a local playgroup approach me already wanting info to raise money for the group.

As someone already mentioned, dance studios are another good resource.

The possibilities are ENDLESS! Just think about any group in your area that gets together ... even the Senior Citizen Group in your local town has a fund for their activities. Check with the local Nursing Homes too ... I'm sure they have a recreation fund as well.

school, girl scouts, boy scouts, community center, Juvenile Diabetes, American Caner Society, Little Gym, After school activities.

Ok, so we have a pretty good list of who to contact as potential organizations to offer fundraisers to. Thank you!!! But now, what is the best way to contact these organizations? Is it best to contact by phone OR by mailing a letter and a flyer? My thought on calling them first is that the person who answers the phone may not be interested but someone else might be. By mailing info. we have a greater chance of others seeing and spreading the word to others that they know. It seems to me that mailing the info. might be the way to go, but what does everyone else think? I'm interesed in what everyone thinks is best.

I would mail then follow up with a phone call. This way you can answer any questions they may have and the information will be fresh in their minds.

Related to Who Are Ideal Targets for Business Fundraising Campaigns?

1. Who is eligible for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Any non-profit organization or school can host a Pampered Chef fundraiser. This includes schools, sports teams, churches, and community groups.

2. How do I set up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To set up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request more information. Our consultants will guide you through the process and help you set up a successful fundraiser.

3. How long do Pampered Chef fundraisers typically last?

Most Pampered Chef fundraisers last for two weeks. This gives your organization enough time to collect orders and for Pampered Chef to process and ship the orders.

4. What percentage of the sales goes towards the fundraiser?

For most fundraisers, 15-20% of the sales will go towards your organization. However, this percentage may vary depending on the specific fundraiser and the amount of sales generated.

5. Can we customize the products offered in our fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products offered in your fundraiser. You can choose from a selection of Pampered Chef products to create a fundraiser that best fits your organization's needs and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katem51
Replies
Views
katem51
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies