• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Sale: Need Help & Updated Flyer!

In summary, a "White Sale" is a promotion where discounts and special deals are offered on white kitchen products from the Pampered Chef collection. Assistance with orders can be obtained through customer service, and there is a specific flyer for the sale with discounted products and prices. Additional discounts and coupons cannot be used during the sale, but Host Rewards and Consultant Commission can still be earned and redeemed. The duration of the sale varies, and it is recommended to check the flyer or website for exact dates.
aried
Gold Member
Thinking of doing a white sale next week because Iam having surgery this week and will have a restricted show schedule. Has anyone done one or have an updated flyer? The one in the files is from 2006.

Thanks.

I haven't seen that idea for awhile so I'm thinking there isn't an updated one (I go through the files all the time just looking for ideas - I'm sure if it's in there I've seen it, LOL)

hmmm, what's a white sale?

KaiKendall said:
hmmm, what's a white sale?

Everything that is white in the catalog is discounted.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery, but I think a white sale is a great idea for your restricted show schedule. I have done a few white sales in the past and they have been very successful. I don't have an updated flyer, but I would recommend highlighting any new white or neutral-colored products that you have available. You could also offer a special discount or promotion for those who attend the sale. I hope everything goes well with your surgery and your sale is a success! Best of luck!

Related to White Sale: Need Help & Updated Flyer!

1. What is a "White Sale"?

A "White Sale" is a promotion where we offer discounts and special deals on a variety of white kitchen products from our Pampered Chef collection. These products can include cookware, gadgets, and accessories.

2. How can I get help with my order during the "White Sale"?

If you need assistance with your order during the "White Sale," you can reach out to our customer service team through phone or email. They will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have.

3. Is there a specific flyer for the "White Sale"?

Yes, there is an updated flyer specifically for the "White Sale" that contains all the discounted products and their prices. You can find this flyer on our website or at any Pampered Chef party.

4. Can I use other discounts or coupons during the "White Sale"?

Unfortunately, during the "White Sale," we do not allow the use of additional discounts or coupons. However, you can still earn and redeem Host Rewards and Consultant Commission during this promotion.

5. How long does the "White Sale" last?

The duration of the "White Sale" can vary, but typically it lasts for a limited time only. We recommend checking the flyer or our website for the exact dates of the promotion to ensure you don't miss out on the deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies