• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Dcb Arrived Broken...replacement?

In summary, if your white Dcb arrives broken, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They can provide you with a replacement or help you with a return. The time it takes to receive a replacement will depend on your location and shipping method. Unfortunately, we cannot exchange broken items for different colors, but our customer service team can assist with a return or replacement in the same color. In most cases, you do not need to send back the broken item before receiving a replacement. Once you receive your replacement, you can dispose of the broken Dcb according to your local recycling guidelines. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
i just received a shipment that has a 2 white dcb (submitted on the 15th) and one of them is broken. should i try to do the adjustment online & see if they send another white one or do you think they'll send a cranberry one?

I'm sure they'll send white eventually, unless you would rather have cranberry now.

Hi there! Sorry to hear that one of your white DCBs arrived broken. I would recommend trying to do the adjustment online first and see if they will send another white one. If not, you can always contact customer service and explain the situation to see if they can send a cranberry one instead. It's always worth a try to see if they can accommodate your preference. Good luck!

Related to White Dcb Arrived Broken...replacement?

1. What should I do if my white Dcb arrived broken?

If your white Dcb arrived broken, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-0455 for assistance. They will be able to provide you with a replacement or help you with a return.

2. How long will it take to receive a replacement for my broken white Dcb?

The time it takes to receive a replacement for a broken white Dcb will depend on your location and shipping method. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you contact them.

3. Can I exchange my broken white Dcb for a different color?

Unfortunately, we are not able to exchange broken items for different colors. However, our customer service team can help you with a return or provide you with a replacement in the same color.

4. Do I need to send back the broken white Dcb before receiving a replacement?

In most cases, we do not require you to send back the broken item before receiving a replacement. Our customer service team will let you know if a return is necessary for your specific situation.

5. What do I do with the broken white Dcb once I receive a replacement?

Once you receive your replacement white Dcb, you can dispose of the broken one according to your local recycling guidelines. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • babywings76