• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Stop on the El Do I Take to Get to the Hilton from Midway?

In summary, to get to the Hilton in Chicago from Midway, take the Orange Line and get off at the Roosevelt exit. Go left and walk about 3 blocks north, passing a Starbucks and a Jewel grocery store. The hotel is on the corner of Michigan and 8th Street. This is the Chicago Hilton, not the Palmer House Hilton. The phone number is (312) 922-4400. For those going to Wave 1, have a wonderful time!
DanielleQ
Does anyone know the stop for the El that I need to get off in order to get to the Hilton? This is the only part I'm dreading about conference--public transportation in a new city.

There are directions on Hilton's website.

Take the Orange Line from Midway. You can get off at Roosevelt and walk about 4 blocks north and then a block or two east. Or transfer to the Red Line at the Roosevelt stop, get off at Harrison and then you can walk about 1 block east and 2 blocks south.

Last edited:
I think I must've overlooked the directions from Midway. I thought they only had O'Hare. Thanks.

Danielle,
I'm staying at the Hilton, too, in Wave 2! I guess there's 2 of them, so be sure of the address of where you're going when you get your directions. That being said, I'm staying at the Chicago Hilton. (I think the other one is the Palmer House Hilton)
I called the hotel today, to ask directions from Midway, and they told me to take the Orange line on the train. Get off at the Roosevelt exit. As you exit the station, go LEFT. You will pass by a Starbucks and a Jewel (grocery store). The hotel is 3 blocks North of the train station, and is on the opposite side of the street from Starbucks and Jewel. The hotel is on the corner of Michigan and 8th Street.
I told her that, on the website, it mentions getting off on State/VanBuren, then catching a bus...? She said that, while that is possible, that the directions she's giving me are much easier to follow, that it is sometimes easy to get confused by the other ones.

Hope that helps!! By the way, just to clarify, the Hilton I'm talking about is located at 720 S. Michigan Avenue. Their phone number is (312) 922-4400, if you need to call them.

I see you're going to Wave 1....have a wonderful time!!!

Paula

Thank you so much Paula!! The directions you gave me seem much more thorough than "just take State." THANKS again!!!

Related to Which Stop on the El Do I Take to Get to the Hilton from Midway?

1. What is "theEl From Midway to Hilton"?

"theEl From Midway to Hilton" is a cookbook that features a variety of recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products. These recipes are perfect for busy people who want to create delicious meals in a short amount of time.

2. Does the cookbook only include recipes for theEl?

No, the cookbook includes recipes for a variety of Pampered Chef products, not just theEl. It also includes tips and tricks for using these products to make cooking easier and more efficient.

3. Are the recipes in the cookbook difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "theEl From Midway to Hilton" are designed to be easy and convenient for busy individuals. They use simple ingredients and are accompanied by step-by-step instructions to make the cooking process as smooth as possible.

4. Can I still use the cookbook if I don't have a lot of experience in the kitchen?

Absolutely! "theEl From Midway to Hilton" is perfect for both experienced and novice cooks. The recipes are easy to follow and the cookbook also includes helpful tips and techniques for cooking with Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the cookbook?

Yes, "theEl From Midway to Hilton" includes a variety of recipes for different dietary restrictions, including vegetarian and vegan options. These recipes are clearly marked and provide delicious alternatives for those with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78