• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's the Outlet? Discussing the Puzzling Disappearance

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access our products through our website's "Outlet" tab or by attending a party. The outlet section may disappear due to limited inventory, but it is regularly restocked. Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be used on outlet items, but there may be special promotions for consultants. Outlet items are not of lower quality, and our return and exchange policy applies to them as well, although limited quantities may affect exchanges.
pcleah
I haven't been on in a few days, so forgive me ig this has been discussed to death!!!! Where is the Outlet!!!! Not on my PWS or CC. Anyone know what is going on!!!
thanks!
Leah

It's on my pws. It looks like they are updating it, some stuff were removed.

Last edited:
Thanks!!!!I'll check now!

I don't have it on CC but it is on my website

You have to go in as if you are placing an individual order, then the outlet will be in the list of product categories.

ok i have my outlet on my cc now but it only has the quick stir and bread tubes.. i need to order some racks for customers and me :) but it's not there.. is it for anyone else? thanks

I was looking for it this morning too. I just logged on and it is there now for me too, but like you only the pitcher and the tubes.

It disappeared for me yesterday...all of it...back now with just the two items... :(

Glad I got my small serving tongs when I did!
Schel

it's back on cc now just to let you guys know ! whew i had customers that already verbally gave me orders (i'm a non web site girl :(

Related to Where's the Outlet? Discussing the Puzzling Disappearance

1. Where is the outlet for my Pampered Chef products?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of having access to our amazing products. At this time, we do not have a physical outlet store. However, you can shop for discounted items on our website under the "Outlet" tab or by attending a Pampered Chef party.

2. Why did the outlet section disappear from the Pampered Chef website?

Our outlet section may occasionally disappear from our website due to limited inventory. Our outlet items are in high demand and can sell out quickly. We restock our outlet section as new items become available, so be sure to check back frequently.

3. Can I use a consultant discount on outlet items?

Unfortunately, our consultant discount is not applicable to outlet items. However, we occasionally offer special promotions and discounts specifically for our consultants, so be sure to keep an eye out for those opportunities.

4. Are outlet items of lower quality than regular-priced items?

No, our outlet items are not of lower quality. They are simply items that we have limited quantities of or are discontinued. We stand by the same high-quality standards for all of our products, including those in our outlet section.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Our return and exchange policy for outlet items is the same as our regular-priced items. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. However, please note that our outlet items may have limited quantities, so exchanges may not always be possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens