• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can You Find Bingo Cards for Sale?

In summary, bingo cards are available at many stores and chains, including Walmart. They can be bought on a sheet or in packs of 300. They are easy to make and just need a way to indicate the number and a pen to mark it off.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Our appreciation night is being planned by my cluster and we are doing a bingo type show.

Looking online, I noticed that as SINGLE cards, we can get either plain paper types (they would need to bring daubbers/markers/something to mark off their numbers) or a die cut/push out card that they mark by using their finger.
Anyone have an opinion on those? Would it be tacky if we needed to put on the invite to bring your own daubber...or we supplied them with a pen to mark off the card?
I have called around to party supply stores and a HUGE warehouse type store (called The Flower Factory, named cuz they sell a BILLION fake flowers for arranging...) and NO ONE CARRIES THEM!!

I can order online, but then we are paying extra for shipping. Anyone know of stores/chains that carry bingo cards??

My director got them at Meijer, I think - in the crafts/office supply area. They are the paper kind that you mark, 4 to a page (we cut them in half).

And I swear I've seen them at the Flower Factory in the Detroit area.

I got some at Walmart in the Party Supply area.

Kelly - I just used some for a game here at work and created them online. How many do you need - I can send you the files. I printed them off on cardstock. People can just circle numbers with pens. It is a cheaper way to do it...

I bought mine at Party City. That's a fairly big chain store. Janet could you post the files for your cards on here or is the file too large? I just had my people put an "X" through the box with an ink pen. It worked. I thought about the daubber thing, too, but it really isn't a big deal. They just need to have a way to indicated it and a pen works fine.

I will find them and try!

Card FilesHere you go - 2 randomly created sets.

You can go to the website and create more. It creates a "set" but if you run them again you can make another "set" and they are different.

We used them for a work game, and they truly were random!

Attachments

• Bingo.pdf
    43 KB · Views: 448
  • bingo2.pdf
    43 KB · Views: 310
I have found them at Dollar Tree!

How does the Bingo game work?

I also find them at walmart and our local party supply store

I did a search for 'printable bingo cards'; don't remember the site. But you can print them for free & after each page you refresh, and they change the numbers:thumbup: I also print on cardstock.

After calling all over God's creation....I found them at Walmart! They are 2 on a sheet...a total of 300 in there for $2! I think that's cheaper than I could print them.

Thanks for all of the help!

Lisa2Boys said:
How does the Bingo game work?
We are honestly just playing normal bingo. Our cluster is doing an appreciation day for past customers and hosts. We will play a few games (giving away PC prizes) then do a skit of some sort, play some more games, demo something short, play some more games...like that. We will also each (about 10 of us are participating) bring in some sort of "display" it could be holiday decorating using PC, showing Gifts to Go, a baking display, whatever. I think I am going to make a display either with our trifle bowl/winter flower arrangement...or something with the DCB since it's my new FAVORITE item!

You can also go to anyplace that holds bingo, like a fire hall, I bet they would sell you the cards, then you don't have to pay shipping. They can use a highlighter to mark off the cards, or a pen, just draw a line through it

Bingoshop.com

You can download the catalog from there

You might have to call them and get some prices.

I ordered off of them for my Bingo Fundraiser last May and I will be ordering off of them in the next week or two. I am having another fundraiser Bingo for my Relay for Life team on October 27 and we are giving away some of the HWC products for mini door prizes.

~

1. Where can I buy bingo cards?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of bingo cards for purchase on our website. You can also find them at select retail stores.

2. Can I purchase bingo cards in bulk?

Yes, we offer bulk purchasing options for our bingo cards on our website. Simply select the desired quantity before adding them to your cart.

3. Do you offer customized bingo cards?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customized bingo cards at this time. However, we do offer a variety of pre-designed cards to choose from.

4. Are the bingo cards reusable?

Yes, our bingo cards are made from durable materials and can be reused multiple times. Simply use a dry erase marker to mark off the numbers and wipe clean after each game.

5. Are there different types of bingo cards available?

Yes, we offer both traditional 5x5 bingo cards as well as larger 4x4 cards for younger players. We also have themed bingo cards for special occasions or holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Laurah22
  • Saturday Gourmet