• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Leave Business Cards? What to Consider?

In summary, did you get business cards ? where from? do you leave them places like bulletin boards and such?I got mine thru Merrill, which I think is the only place we can get them. Unless you print them yourself. I leave them everywhere!! I also got the business card posters from Merrill, too. They are a little cheaper and easier to hang up.I also got mine through Merrill. I do put them up on bulletin boards when I think of it!! I need to do it more though!! I've also been buying the adhesive magnets for business cards. You can get a box of 50 for $3.99 (regularily $13.59 I think
melaniepc
did you get business cards ? where from? do you leave them places like bulletin boards and such?

I got mine thru Merrill, which I think is the only place we can get them. Unless you print them yourself. I leave them everywhere!! I also got the business card posters from Merrill, too. They are a little cheaper and easier to hang up.

I also got mine through Merrill. I do put them up on bulletin boards when I think of it!! I need to do it more though!! I've also been buying the adhesive magnets for business cards. You can get a box of 50 for $3.99 (regularily $13.59 I think) at Office Max with our discount card!! Gotta love our discounts!!! :D

I got mine through Vistaprint.com Once you order from them, they will send you TONS of "free" offers.

You can use The Pampered Chef name as long as you use the little "R" to notate that the name is registered. You MAY NOT use "discover the chef in you" or "the kitchen store that comes to your door" in any way. You are also NOT ALLOWED to use TPC logo (hat) unless YOU PRINT THEM YOURSELF. So...my cards from vista have a chef's apron on them...I think they now have chefs hats and some other pics that would go well... Oh! Make sure that you notate your "level" with PC. Notice mine says Independent Consultant with TPC

I think Merrill is overpriced, and you have to buy sooooooooooo many cards at once.

Here is the front of my business card:

livepreview-1.gif

Here is the back:

Businesscardback.jpg

I get mine from Merrill. I carry a handful with me at all times and try to hand out three a day, at least.

not to hijack but dannyzmom you hand out 3 a day can I ask you do you give them to? I would love to try this but I do not think I would be able to also do you get any response from it?

I got mine from vista print s well I have two diff kinds. Real buss cards and then ones to hand out at shows with an extra incentive to book on it.

I get mine through Merrill. I give one to every guest at every show when I hand them their receipt. I also keep them with me (have some in a little business card holder in my purse) and hand them out as much as possible.

I like Merrill's cards, one of the few things from them I really like. They are professional looking and you get so many in your order you don't have to worry about running out or making sure you have enough OR running to the store to buy more sheets to business card paper to print off some more. And they are easy to order! You don't have to pick designs and what to say and all that. It will automatically have your info on there...you just have to indicate how many you want.

If you can afford the Merrill cards then that would be my suggestion for you. However, if the price is an issue I know you can design a nice looking card on Vista.

pchefjaime said:
not to hijack but dannyzmom you hand out 3 a day can I ask you do you give them to? I would love to try this but I do not think I would be able to also do you get any response from it?

I got mine from vista print s well I have two diff kinds. Real buss cards and then ones to hand out at shows with an extra incentive to book on it.

Waitstaff at restaurants with whom I strike up conversation...lady in the grocery line with whom I strike up conversation and of course teh cashier as well, etc

I got the Merrill ones when they were on sale. I really like them because they are professional looking and great to hand out. I don't remember how many I got but they should last me a LONG time!

I look for any business that allows outside business cards. I got a huge order from a card left at a restaurant on the counter by the register. I got two shows from cards left a hardware store. For some reason, they work better than catalogues.

I make my own - very cheap and perfect for when you're just starting out. Here's the template I use - just print on Business Card stock from Office Depot or Staples (very inexpensive) and voila, instant Business Cards that you can personalize for yourself!

Attachments

• Business Cards w-Logo - Cathy Murphy FD.doc
    62.5 KB · Views: 967
KellyTheChef said:
I got mine through Vistaprint.com Once you order from them, they will send you TONS of "free" offers.

You can use The Pampered Chef name as long as you use the little "R" to notate that the name is registered. You MAY NOT use "discover the chef in you" or "the kitchen store that comes to your door" in any way. You are also NOT ALLOWED to use TPC logo (hat) unless YOU PRINT THEM YOURSELF. So...my cards from vista have a chef's apron on them...I think they now have chefs hats and some other pics that would go well... Oh! Make sure that you notate your "level" with PC. Notice mine says Independent Consultant with TPC

I think Merrill is overpriced, and you have to buy sooooooooooo many cards at once.

Here is the front of my business card:

livepreview-1.gif

Here is the back:

Businesscardback.jpg

OK Kelly, & I think I've seen someone else use this cute apron design....where on earth did you find it? I love that apron, but searched the whole vista site & couldn't find it...can someone help me? LOL! I was trying to order while they were free, hopefully they'll be free again soon.

Lacy - I have that logo as well. You have to use their create your own logo feature. Then it is under restaurants. To get just the apron and hat don't add any words. There are tons of colors to choose from. hth!

Thanks Alison---I will have to go back & try again! Wish I'd have seen that you replied so fast last night, while they were free!

I have done it each way, made my own... Merill, and Vista print.

I am now a Vista Print gal all the way!

I paid a bit extra to get these glossy. I really like them!

Attachments

• best biz card no info.JPG
    best biz card no info.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 688
That is cute Paulette...now where did you find that cute pic?

lacychef said:
That is cute Paulette...now where did you find that cute pic?

On the design page if you click insert picture / search files/ key word chef hat it will come up with a pic of 4 in a row. click it and it will ask you to edit. Just crop it down to 1. You will be able to size it however you wish on your document.

I like the apron too but not the limited design opp. I really wanted color and texture to my card.

I did a poll among friends and they said color and texture was a huge draw.

OK, when they are "free" again, I will have to play around a bit. Thanks for your tips!

Here are my new cards from vista

Attachments

• livepreview.jpg
    livepreview.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 674
lacychef said:
OK, when they are "free" again, I will have to play around a bit. Thanks for your tips!

Go ahead and design them now. Click save for later. They will be added to your portfolio. Then when you get an email about free cards you are all set.

How did you guys attach the thumbnails?? I want to show off my new cards....:cry: ;)

post a reply
go advanced
Manage attachments
click on browse your computer
click file
and there ya go!

etteluap70PC said:
post a reply
go advanced
Manage attachments
click on browse your computer
click file
and there ya go!

Tried that, but my file's too big...it's a bmp file. :( Oh well.....

AH! I figured it out! Hope this works......:cool:

Attachments

• my vista business card.JPG
    my vista business card.JPG
    4.2 KB · Views: 695
Yippee, it worked!! Got the cards on sales....500 for $9 something. With shipping (21 days), it came to $19 something. Not bad for 500 cards!! :D

Here's mine, since we're sharing!

Attachments

• screenshot_01.jpg
    screenshot_01.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 569
leftymac said:
Here's mine, since we're sharing!

Wish I would have seen yours first!! I love what you have on the bottom left about how much they want. Cool idea! Very nice, professional card, Keith! :)

PChefPEI said:
Wish I would have seen yours first!! I love what you have on the bottom left about how much they want. Cool idea! Very nice, professional card, Keith! :)

Awww thanks -- I stole the idea from someone on here when I first got started, then changed the format and colors a bit. My only regret with them is that I didn't get glossy finish -- it would've looked much more professional. Next batch will be glossy, though! I love having my picture on them as it helps people remember me!

Very Nice Kieth! I wish I had a good head shot... I would like to have my picture on mine. Guess that's an advantage of being a teacher. You get you mugshot done at least once a year...

etteluap70PC said:
Very Nice Kieth! I wish I had a good head shot... I would like to have my picture on mine. Guess that's an advantage of being a teacher. You get you mugshot done at least once a year...

I know it's great! Plus, mom always has a stocking stuffer of a new picture of her baby boy. :thumbup:

I ordered mine through Merrill but have switched to using recipe cards w/label as business card. I have heard great success with others doing this so I thought I'd give it a try. I just place the label (address) on the front (name, consultant #, h & c #, website, & Cooking shows, Wedding registry, Business opportunity). I just print my own right now but might have some made...through Vista Print.

etteluap70PC said:
I have done it each way, made my own... Merill, and Vista print.

I am now a Vista Print gal all the way!

I paid a bit extra to get these glossy. I really like them!

Are you tired of my questions yet?!
I found the cute chef hat/whisk & selected it, but once I get to the end to view my card, the pic doesn't show up....what do you think I did wrong?

How do you Ladies Make The Registered R appear on the materials you order form vista

cbouchard365 said:
How do you Ladies Make The Registered R appear on the materials you order form vista

Hold down the alt key and type on the number pad 0174 ®

HTH

What do you put on the back of your business cards? Anything?

thanks alot

Bumping ... I usually put NOTHING on there ... that way I can attach them to magnets!

Just wondering how many actually put their consultant # on the cards and if you think it's beneficial to do so.

Last edited:
I put a sticker on mine talking about the outlet. It helped the other day. I talked about it at my show and the next day I had a $6 order! LOL Money's money! :)

KellyTheChef said:
IYou can use The Pampered Chef name as long as you use the little "R" to notate that the name is registered.

:eek: I just ordered a bunch of "Free" stuff from visita and didn't put the R on any of it. With shipping it was still around $40. Darn it! Think it's still ok to use? Maybe I'll just try to find a tinny R stamp and put it in myself.

:sing:FYI--Called CS and they cxl my on-line order from today & told me I could re-"purchase" the order with the corrected R symbol added.

CAPCnewbie said:
Just wondering how many actually put their consultant # on the cards and if you think it's beneficial to do so.

Consultant number isn't really necessary. Before PWSs, HO would activate online ordering rarely, and customers needed their consultant's number in order to have the order properly accounted for. But there really isn't a need now. I think it clutters up cards a bit.

how do you get your business card on here from vista?? I was going to show you my stuff....but I am a dummy

When you have the preview of the card open, right-click the picture and save it to your computer. Then you can attach it to a post here.

lets see if this worked. This is not my business card, just a pamphlet

Attachments

• vistaprints1.jpg
    vistaprints1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 476
ohh!! now if I can just make it bigger!!!

To make it bigger, you need to save the image to an image sharing service like Photobucket, and then use the IMG tag to embed it in your post.

Thankyou for answering Ann. I didn't want to clutter up the cards so much.

You guys inspired me! I did mine tonight. Question though....is shipping always so expensive? Why??

<h2>What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Where to Leave Business Cards? What to Consider? did you get business cards ? where from? do you leave them places like bulletin boards and such?"</h2><p>1. Where should I leave my business cards?</p><p>There are many places where you can leave your business cards, including local businesses, networking events, conferences, and public bulletin boards. It's important to choose locations that are relevant to your target audience and where potential customers are likely to see them.</p><p>2. What factors should I consider when deciding where to leave my business cards?</p><p>When deciding where to leave your business cards, consider your target audience, the type of business you have, and the purpose of leaving the cards. For example, if you have a food-related business, you may want to leave your cards at a local grocery store or farmers' market.</p><p>3. Did you receive your business cards from Pampered Chef?</p><p>Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I received my business cards from the company. They are professionally designed and printed, making them a great tool for promoting my business and connecting with potential customers.</p><p>4. Where did you get your business cards from?</p><p>I received my business cards from Pampered Chef as part of my starter kit when I joined the company. However, there are many other companies that offer customizable business cards for purchase, or you can design and print your own.</p><p>5. Is it effective to leave business cards on bulletin boards or other public places?</p><p>Yes, leaving your business cards on bulletin boards or other public places can be an effective way to reach a wide audience. However, make sure to obtain permission from the owner or manager of the location before leaving your cards. Also, consider the relevance of the location to your target audience and the potential for your cards to be seen by potential customers.</p>

Related to Where to Leave Business Cards? What to Consider?

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Where to Leave Business Cards? What to Consider? did you get business cards ? where from? do you leave them places like bulletin boards and such?"

1. Where should I leave my business cards?

There are many places where you can leave your business cards, including local businesses, networking events, conferences, and public bulletin boards. It's important to choose locations that are relevant to your target audience and where potential customers are likely to see them.

2. What factors should I consider when deciding where to leave my business cards?

When deciding where to leave your business cards, consider your target audience, the type of business you have, and the purpose of leaving the cards. For example, if you have a food-related business, you may want to leave your cards at a local grocery store or farmers' market.

3. Did you receive your business cards from Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I received my business cards from the company. They are professionally designed and printed, making them a great tool for promoting my business and connecting with potential customers.

4. Where did you get your business cards from?

I received my business cards from Pampered Chef as part of my starter kit when I joined the company. However, there are many other companies that offer customizable business cards for purchase, or you can design and print your own.

5. Is it effective to leave business cards on bulletin boards or other public places?

Yes, leaving your business cards on bulletin boards or other public places can be an effective way to reach a wide audience. However, make sure to obtain permission from the owner or manager of the location before leaving your cards. Also, consider the relevance of the location to your target audience and the potential for your cards to be seen by potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • TheChaoticCook