• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Use the Mini Catalog?

In summary, attaching them to a flyer so that ppl know its just a sampling of products available is a great idea.
luvmytees
do you hand them out like business cards? leave them at random places?

do you attach them to a flyer so that ppl know its just a sampling of products available?

give me some ideas! :chef:

I use them for invitations. If a host chooses to let me handle her invitations, I print off labels with the show information and stick them to the front cover, and I also print off a full page invitation (there are some on CC that you can use, under the different theme shows). Then I put both in an envelope (the mini's can get snagged in the mail if they are just sent as is with taped closures.) It's great and boosts outside order sales.When I have leftovers, I put a label with my info on the front cover of them and leave them places or hand them out to people when they see my catalog tote and say "Do you sell Pampered Chef?" or whatever. (Just try to get their contact information if possible so you can follow up with the lead.)

Amanda or anyone who knows...

I'm getting ready to use the minis for the first time for invites. If I put them in an envelope with a full sheet of paper, does it take more than one stamp?

And another question... do you put the return address of your host, or your own?

The mini and a full page invite will just be the standard stamp amount. I make return address labels with the hosts info so that people will recognize the sender and not think it's junk or a solicitation. Then if it doesn't get delivered and returned due to a bad address, it'll go back to the host and they can deal with finding out the correct address or calling the person.

THANK YOU!!! I appreciate it!

You're welcome. :D

babywings76 said:
The mini and a full page invite will just be the standard stamp amount. I make return address labels with the hosts info so that people will recognize the sender and not think it's junk or a solicitation. Then if it doesn't get delivered and returned due to a bad address, it'll go back to the host and they can deal with finding out the correct address or calling the person.

Ditto that, I always put the host address for returns.

I use mine as business cards. I, when I close an end-of-the-season host I give her one for the next season. I tell her it's to tempt her. I then ask if she's interested in hosting again and book her for 5 months out. That gives her a little wiggle room to reschedule, if necessary, and still get the past host benefit.

1. How do I access the mini catalog?

To access the mini catalog, you can either view it online on our website or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I order from the mini catalog?

Yes, you can order any products featured in the mini catalog directly from your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website.

3. Are the products in the mini catalog different from the regular catalog?

Yes, the mini catalog features a curated selection of our best-selling products and seasonal items. It may also include exclusive products not available in the regular catalog.

4. How often is the mini catalog updated?

The mini catalog is updated twice a year to feature new seasonal products and retired items.

5. Can I earn host rewards or discounts when purchasing from the mini catalog?

Yes, you can earn host rewards and take advantage of any current discounts or promotions when purchasing from the mini catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heather223
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • batroark