1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales How do you use the mini catalog?

1. luvmytees

luvmytees Novice Member

do you hand them out like business cards? leave them at random places?

do you attach them to a flyer so that ppl know its just a sampling of products available?

give me some ideas! :chef:

Apr 11, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I use them for invitations. If a host chooses to let me handle her invitations, I print off labels with the show information and stick them to the front cover, and I also print off a full page invitation (there are some on CC that you can use, under the different theme shows). Then I put both in an envelope (the mini's can get snagged in the mail if they are just sent as is with taped closures.) It's great and boosts outside order sales.

When I have leftovers, I put a label with my info on the front cover of them and leave them places or hand them out to people when they see my catalog tote and say "Do you sell Pampered Chef?" or whatever. (Just try to get their contact information if possible so you can follow up with the lead.)

Apr 11, 2009
  3. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

Amanda or anyone who knows...

I'm getting ready to use the minis for the first time for invites. If I put them in an envelope with a full sheet of paper, does it take more than one stamp?

Apr 13, 2009
  4. candiejayne

And another question... do you put the return address of your host, or your own?

Apr 13, 2009
  5. babywings76

The mini and a full page invite will just be the standard stamp amount. I make return address labels with the hosts info so that people will recognize the sender and not think it's junk or a solicitation. Then if it doesn't get delivered and returned due to a bad address, it'll go back to the host and they can deal with finding out the correct address or calling the person.

Apr 13, 2009
  6. candiejayne

THANK YOU!!! I appreciate it!

Apr 13, 2009
  7. babywings76

You're welcome. :D

Apr 13, 2009
  8. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Ditto that, I always put the host address for returns.

Apr 14, 2009
  9. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I use mine as business cards. I, when I close an end-of-the-season host I give her one for the next season. I tell her it's to tempt her. I then ask if she's interested in hosting again and book her for 5 months out. That gives her a little wiggle room to reschedule, if necessary, and still get the past host benefit.

Apr 14, 2009
Have something to add?