• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Seedless Strawberry Jam for My Velvet Cake?

In summary, the shelf life of seedless strawberry jam is 1-2 years when stored properly and 2-3 months when opened. It is safe for people with allergies as it does not contain common allergens, but it is always recommended to check the label. Seedless strawberry jam can also be used for baking and contains less sugar than traditional jams. Frozen strawberries can be used to make the jam, but fresh strawberries will yield a better final product.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Anybody finding this hard to find for the velvet cake?

I know we can't use preserves, but is strawberry jelly or strawberry "spread" the same thing?

Jelly is made with juice; jam is made with pureed fruit. So there's more fruit in jam. Spread is a whole different animal.Smuckers makes a seedless strawberry jam. If your grocery store doesn't carry it, they may be willing to order it for you (but you'd probably have to take the whole case of 12). Otherwise, Smuckers does sell online: http://www.smuckers.com/os/default.asp?

I shop at my local Wal-Mart and they always have it. It's what we use for PB&J's all the time.

We just made a bunch... ;) I could sell you some if you weren't so far away!

I have found it at Walmart, but our Krogers and Biggs never has it. I was looking for the seedless raspberry for the trifle back in April. Seedless is hard to find and if you need it right away, you're SOL :( That is what happened to ne, the procrastinator~ ha ha

Smuckers is what I use but I had a host find it in the Tropical brand too.

The big overpriced stores have it ... just not the discount stores where I like to shop!

I found it at Marc's for $2.38, which is a little cheaper than the other stores ... by far the most expensive ingredient in that cake except for the strawberries!

Related to Where to Find Seedless Strawberry Jam for My Velvet Cake?

What is the shelf life of seedless strawberry jam?

The shelf life of seedless strawberry jam is typically 1-2 years when stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it should be refrigerated and consumed within 2-3 months.

Is seedless strawberry jam safe for people with allergies?

Our seedless strawberry jam is made with all natural ingredients and does not contain any common allergens such as nuts, dairy, or gluten. However, we always recommend checking the label for any specific ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction.

Can seedless strawberry jam be used for baking?

Yes, seedless strawberry jam can be used in a variety of baking recipes such as thumbprint cookies, fruit tarts, and as a filling for cakes and pastries.

Is the sugar content in seedless strawberry jam high?

Our seedless strawberry jam is made with real fruit and contains less sugar than traditional jams. However, it is still important to consume in moderation as with any sweetened food.

Can I use frozen strawberries to make seedless strawberry jam?

Yes, frozen strawberries can be used to make seedless strawberry jam. However, fresh strawberries will yield a better texture and flavor in the final product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies
Views
kspry
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U