• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Download Images (Photos) of Products?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to high-quality product images through your consultant dashboard. These images can be downloaded from the "Marketing" tab. You are also allowed to use images from the Pampered Chef website for your own marketing materials, but they must adhere to brand guidelines and be specifically approved for consultant use. The images on the website should not be altered and should only be used to promote Pampered Chef products. You are also able to take your own photos of Pampered Chef products, as long as they meet the brand guidelines and accurately represent the products. Additionally, there are resources available on the consultant dashboard for creating custom images, such as templates, logos, and product images.
ChefTS
I'm working on a flyer, and wanted to know if there is someplace to download photos of the products that are high enough resolution to print well?

Thanks!

the main pc website.
Or if you have your own go into the news section and then the picture option.

I got them from my website. I tried to attach them to this post, but it wouldn't work. Let me know and I can email it to you.

Thanks! I have a PC website, but hadn't spent much time working with it, so I didn't know about the images.I got what I needed.

1. Where can I find high-quality images of Pampered Chef products?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a wide variety of high-quality product images through your consultant dashboard. Simply log in and click on the "Marketing" tab to find a selection of images that you can download.

2. Can I use images from the Pampered Chef website for my own marketing materials?

Yes, you are welcome to use images from the Pampered Chef website for your own marketing materials. However, we do ask that you follow our brand guidelines and only use images that have been specifically approved for consultant use.

3. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the product images?

The images on the Pampered Chef website are intended for consultant use for marketing and promoting products. We ask that you do not alter the images in any way and only use them to promote Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I take my own photos of Pampered Chef products to use in my marketing?

Yes, you are welcome to take your own photos of Pampered Chef products. However, we ask that you follow our brand guidelines and ensure that the images are of high quality and accurately represent the products.

5. Are there any resources for creating my own custom images for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of resources available for creating custom images for Pampered Chef products. These include templates, logos, and product images that you can use to create your own unique marketing materials. You can find these resources under the "Marketing" tab on your consultant dashboard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
kam
  • sherry
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies