• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

List of Retiring Products -No Photo's

In summary, the list of retiring products from Pampered Chef is a list of items that will no longer be available for purchase after a certain date. This list is updated once a year, usually in late spring or early summer. Specific products can be checked on the website or through a consultant, and once a product is retired, it cannot be purchased from Pampered Chef. There are no discounts or promotions for retiring products, but they may be available at a discounted price during sales or clearance events.
sherry
Gold Member
:confused: Does anyone know where a list of the retiring products is that does not have photos? I have searched and can't seem to find one. I need one to put in a Word document.
Thanks for your help!

janetupnorth posted one. If you search by her username you'll find it.

Check on CC - the Consultant news has it listed - in adobe file -

I think I got this one here.

Attachments

• 200801LAST_CHANCE[1].doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 349
Thank you!!!

1. What is the list of retiring products?

The list of retiring products is a list of items from Pampered Chef's catalog that will no longer be available for purchase after a certain date. These products are being discontinued and will not be restocked.

2. How often is the list of retiring products updated?

The list of retiring products is typically updated once a year. Pampered Chef usually releases the list in late spring or early summer, and the products will be available for purchase until they sell out or the specified retirement date.

3. How can I find out if a specific product is on the list of retiring products?

You can check the list of retiring products on Pampered Chef's website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also search for the product on the website and if it appears with a "retiring soon" label, it is on the list.

4. Can I still purchase a product after it has been retired?

No, once a product has been retired, it will no longer be available for purchase. However, you may be able to find the product through a consultant or on a third-party marketplace.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for retiring products?

No, there are no discounts or promotions specifically for retiring products. However, you may be able to find these products at a discounted price during sales or clearance events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • pampchef.angel