• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is my margarita machine?!

:(I called Summit Marketing last week and they said they had no idea when the machine would arrive. They are shipping items this week, but I haven't received it yet.I'm really looking forward to getting my machine, but I'm disappointed that I won't have it by the time I need it.Anyone else order the margarita machine? I've heard others gettting their items but I haven't received mine yet...just wondering.Karlene has not received her machine yet, either.
kreaser
Gold Member
Anyone else order the margarita machine? I've heard others gettting their items but I haven't received mine yet...just wondering...
karlene
Does it sound like I desperately need my margarita???LOL

kreaser said:
Anyone else order the margarita machine? I've heard others gettting their items but I haven't received mine yet...just wondering...
karlene

Have not gotten mine yet either!!! I called last week & they had no idea when they would be shipped.....:cry:

When you get the machine, give me a call.. I will bring the tequila!! :)

I want my margaarita machine too i will be the big 50 on May 10th and will NEED to have it If I get it soon maybe I keep it going till then so I can forget my age hahahah

kreaser said:
karlene

I knew that was you who posted this before I even saw it...
I can't believe you haven't gotten that thing yet...
We need it for our meeting next week! LOL

I got my waffle maker yesterday and we had waffles for dinner and my hubby says it is his new toy in the kitchen lol Sorry you guys haven't gotten your machines yet.

christinaspc said:
I got my waffle maker yesterday and we had waffles for dinner and my hubby says it is his new toy in the kitchen lol Sorry you guys haven't gotten your machines yet.

Sorry for the hijack:
I didn't earn it, but I've been wanting a better waffle maker. How do you like that brand/style? Does it take up a lot of storage space?

It doesn't take up much space and the waffles are a good inch thick and they are good and light and fluffy... I think you would be happy with it is the waffle pro brand.

kreaser said:
karlene

:cry: Me too! Me too! Everytime I hear the rumble of the FedEx/UPS guy, I think---is it here??? nope.

Home Office is directing inquiries to Summit Marketing 877-496-1289 or e-mail [email protected]

I really need it!!!! with 14 kitchen shows on my calendar for May, plus 2 fundraisers, and 5 catalog shows I'm going to want some margaritas when I'm all done!!! whoohooooooo
Besides chefsteph says we need it for our training meeting!!!!
karlene

Congrats on all your shows!

Yeah, Karlene's all that and a bag of chips right now...LOL
Way to go!

i just want a Margarita!!:D

Ok - girls - Margaritas at my house this weekend - I have the machine and well Jimmy Buffet will be on my cd player - message me for directions......... LOL

I called Summit last week because they were substituting a different Toaster Oven. I didn't want the replacement brand, so I called them to let them know I wanted the Cuisinart coffee maker instead. She said that they were shipping items this week....

Still waiting!

PamperedDor said:
Ok - girls - Margaritas at my house this weekend - I have the machine and well Jimmy Buffet will be on my cd player - message me for directions......... LOL

Whoo hoo! Road trip! Who's in? LOL

Steph
Im there...lets go...road trip

kreaser said:
I really need it!!!! with 14 kitchen shows on my calendar for May, plus 2 fundraisers, and 5 catalog shows I'm going to want some margaritas when I'm all done!!! whoohooooooo
Besides chefsteph says we need it for our training meeting!!!!
karlene

Holy Cow!!!! You rock girlfriend.

hey Linda
yes my business has been going very well...the baker is doing it for me. Im rather surprised myself...people all around here are talking about the economy but it's not holding them back from PC...my family is happy..I really want that disney trip this year. we got to go in 2000 when I had just started..it was our first trip.

what are you making in the baker?

Has everyone gotten their Jan-Feb promotions yet? I haven't received mine and am a little ticked. This is crazy~!

Linda
I'm doing the penne pasta, or the fajitas...whatever they choose for their show.
I also have people doing shows for fundraising for relay for life and the 3 day walk...those are really adding to my May shows.
I contacted the chair person for relay for life in our area...and attended one of the meetings..they have grasped on to it..and now I have 3 girls doing fundraising also for the 3 day walk...

Did you get your margarita maker yet?

I called a few days ago re: mine and they told me the supplier had them on back order and they had NO IDEA when they would arrive and then ship!! Frustrated!

I called about my Coffee Maker and they said the same thing...they thought I MAY have it by the end of the month!

In case you didn't get this message, here is the update on the margarita machine. Personally I'm going to wait for it & not change. Hopefully it is well worth the wait.

Dear Consultant,
We wanted to make you aware of a manufacturing delay we are experiencing with the
following two items. These were offered as award options to achievers in the
January/February Consultant Sales Promotion:

- Stainless Steel Margarator (TM) Margarita Machine
- Retro 18-Can Vending Machine

Our vendor just informed us that although the manufacturer is working as quickly as
possible to produce these two items, there has been an increase in demand from the retail
market which will result in a delay. We realize these two items were also very popular
selections in the promotion and this news is disappointing so we are offering the
following two options:

1) If you selected one of these items, you may choose to wait for delivery. We currently
anticipate they may be ready to ship in early-June. We are working closely with the
manufacturer to prevent further delays.

2) If you selected one of these items and don’t want to wait, you can select a different
item from the choices at that level. To change your selection, please call 877-496-1289
or email [email protected].

We are very sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this has caused you.

Sincerely,
Jane Miller
Director, Recognition and Promotions

I've waited this long..gosh darn it...guess I'll wait a little longer!!! I'm keeping tallies of everytime I "wished I could have a margarita with my new machine"...then I'll just use all the tallies at once when I get it....

1. What types of margarita machines does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of margarita machines, including countertop models and handheld mixers. Our most popular option is the Pampered Chef Deluxe Electric Margarita Maker, which can blend up to 36 ounces of frozen drinks in just 20 seconds.

2. Can the margarita machine be used for other frozen drinks?

Yes, our margarita machines can be used to make a variety of frozen drinks, such as daiquiris, smoothies, and slushies. Just adjust the ingredients and settings to create your desired beverage.

3. Is the margarita machine easy to clean?

Yes, our margarita machines are designed to be easy to clean. The removable parts are dishwasher safe, and the machine itself can be wiped down with a damp cloth. We also offer a cleaning brush specifically designed for our margarita makers.

4. How many servings can the margarita machine make at once?

Our Deluxe Electric Margarita Maker can make up to 6 servings at once, while our handheld mixers can make 1-2 servings at a time. This makes it perfect for both small gatherings and larger parties.

5. Can I use fresh fruit in the margarita machine?

Yes, our margarita machines are versatile and can blend both fresh and frozen fruit. This allows you to customize your drinks and create a variety of flavors. Just make sure to remove any seeds or pits before blending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
schel
  • SonyaVerrillo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Chefkelly88