• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Have All the Strippers Gone?

F
friday
Any strippers still here? HOw are you all doing? I thought and thought about asking for you, but refrained for the longest time, but since underware and yetis are up for grabs- check in ok?

this is interesting Al!! I wouldn't mind hangin around...

Carissidy said:
this is interesting Al!! I wouldn't mind hangin around...
Hi Ang. Want to sing? Its been awile since you have done a song for posts!

friday said:
Hi Ang. Want to sing? Its been awile since you have done a song for posts!
Let me warm up.... :sing: me, me, me, meeee :sing:

what do we need to change colors here I wonder???

I really like the stars....

Carissidy said:
what do we need to change colors here I wonder???

I dont remember- its been ages.... I am still nekkid!!

Hmmm..... kinda sick of pink

friday said:
Well, lets do it up girl!

Carissidy said:
Well, lets do it up girl!
What shall we talk about? How are your calls going?

Hey, I won a PC purse and a PC shirt at my meeting tonight, and I am seriously looking at the trip requirements.

friday said:
What shall we talk about? How are your calls going?
I booked 4 and have 2 on the fence that I have to call back this week... not too bad I guess

friday said:
I think it is 1700 but I dont really remember :confused:

i was trying on some of the new clothes I got and i noticed a funny odor when i tried on one of the jackets. NO WONDER it was so cheap. It was a return. It smelled of BO!!! Good thing it was machine washable!!!!

they dont have the cool smileys here :(

I dunno... 1700 is a long way.

friday said:
i was trying on some of the new clothes I got and i noticed a funny odor when i tried on one of the jackets. NO WONDER it was so cheap. It was a return. It smelled of BO!!! Good thing it was machine washable!!!!
Ewww.... wash that baby! :thumbdown:

Carissidy said:
they dont have the cool smileys here :(
:sing: but they have the singer... and my favourite...:balloon:

friday said:
I dunno... 1700 is a long way.
I dont know what even comes after pink :confused:

friday said:
:sing: but they have the singer... and my favourite...:balloon:
yes that cool.... :chef: cute but I saw one in my searches that I liked better

dh went off to bed!!! not even a word. Guess there is no chance for bowling tonight,,,

friday said:
dh went off to bed!!! not even a word. Guess there is no chance for bowling tonight,,,
bowling? I have no interest tonight

Page 2 Already!!

Carissidy said:
bowling? I have no interest tonight
I am leaving early Wednesday morning. Its now, or wait until next week!

Hi Girls! Glad we are back here again...

So what was it again - what kind of underwear we are wearing?

Carissidy said:
Page 2 Already!!
woo hoo!!

I wonder if the others will check in soon?

chef_kimmo said:

they had a whole thread on kitchen guys undies, and I thought- huh? and we couldnt be strippers? Then there was a yeti thread today and I said what they heck- I am strippering again!

chef_kimmo said:

I will have to LOOK.... let me see.... stripes!

chef_kimmo said:

I dunno but they must be post worthy hehe :)

I am glad you are here Kim! How are you today?

Yes, they are postworthy....

We will have fun with it till shut down

Carissidy said:
I am glad you are here Kim! How are you today?

I am good! Life is going good.

I sent out a newsletter on Thursday and got a $60 - $70 order

chef_kimmo said:
I am good! Life is going good.

I am glad to hear it! Any idea when I get to change colors and what color it is?

Also, I had what I am scared to say felt like an awesome interview.

I have been asked to tell them what I want. I am trying to calculate it considering the difference in medical benefit coverage and lack of pension

chef_kimmo said:
I sent out a newsletter on Thursday and got a $60 - $70 order
thats fantastic! Good for you!

i hate to stir up trouble and run, but I just got word that my friend has died. I need to go and spend some time with this idea right now. Please let the others know that I am sorry I missed them.

Hi everyone!!

checking in as requested.........

chef_kimmo said:
Also, I had what I am scared to say felt like an awesome interview.

I have been asked to tell them what I want. I am trying to calculate it considering the difference in medical benefit coverage and lack of pension
Boy you are full of good news tonight! Thats wonderful Kim! I am happy for you!

Carissidy said:
I am glad to hear it! Any idea when I get to change colors and what color it is?

I am not sure - when everything changed before I lost track. I was pink and then got changed to yellow.

I am thinking the next color might be blue though

friday said:
i hate to stir up trouble and run, but I just got word that my friend has died. I need to go and spend some time with this idea right now. Please let the others know that I am sorry I missed them.
AWWWWWWWWW.................

SO sorry Alison........

(((((HUGS)))))

friday said:
I am sorry Al.... I hope you are ok. :(

friday said:

Oh my goodness Al, I am sorry to hear this. We will keep you in our prayers.

Take care of yourself {{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}

pcchris said:
Hi everyone!!

checking in as requested.........
hello sweetheart!

going back to fun...............

later!!

pcchris said:
going back to fun...............

later!!
bummer she left us Kim...

chef_kimmo said:
She sure did! Now we are on our own
I guess so... so what shall we talk about??

Kind of hard to keep the pot stirred when we don't have much chatting going on here

chef_kimmo said:
Kind of hard to keep the pot stirred when we don't have much chatting going on here
I know and I wanted to be in bed for 11 oops :eek:

<h2>1. Where Have All the Strippers Gone?</h2><p>The answer to this question is that many former strippers have left the industry for various reasons, such as finding new career opportunities or starting families. Additionally, some strip clubs have closed down due to changing laws and regulations.</p><h2>2. Any Strippers Still Here?</h2><p>Yes, there are still strippers working in the industry. While there may be fewer than in previous years, there are still many talented and dedicated dancers who continue to perform in strip clubs.</p><h2>3. How Are You All Doing?</h2><p>Thank you for asking! As with any profession, there are good days and bad days. However, many strippers enjoy their work and find it empowering and financially rewarding. It's important to remember that strippers are individuals with their own unique experiences and perspectives.</p><h2>4. I Thought and Thought About Asking for You, But Refrained for the Longest Time. Why?</h2><p>It's understandable to have reservations about asking for a stripper's services. However, as long as you are respectful and follow the club's rules and guidelines, there is nothing wrong with seeking out a stripper for entertainment.</p><h2>5. Check In Ok?</h2><p>Yes, we appreciate your consideration and concern. Like any other profession, strippers have the right to privacy and personal boundaries. As long as you respect those boundaries and treat strippers with respect, it is perfectly okay to check in with them.</p>

1. Where Have All the Strippers Gone?

The answer to this question is that many former strippers have left the industry for various reasons, such as finding new career opportunities or starting families. Additionally, some strip clubs have closed down due to changing laws and regulations.

2. Any Strippers Still Here?

Yes, there are still strippers working in the industry. While there may be fewer than in previous years, there are still many talented and dedicated dancers who continue to perform in strip clubs.

3. How Are You All Doing?

Thank you for asking! As with any profession, there are good days and bad days. However, many strippers enjoy their work and find it empowering and financially rewarding. It's important to remember that strippers are individuals with their own unique experiences and perspectives.

4. I Thought and Thought About Asking for You, But Refrained for the Longest Time. Why?

It's understandable to have reservations about asking for a stripper's services. However, as long as you are respectful and follow the club's rules and guidelines, there is nothing wrong with seeking out a stripper for entertainment.

5. Check In Ok?

Yes, we appreciate your consideration and concern. Like any other profession, strippers have the right to privacy and personal boundaries. As long as you respect those boundaries and treat strippers with respect, it is perfectly okay to check in with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
peichef
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies