• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do Most of Your Show Leads Come From?

It sounds like you are doing a lot of different things to try to get bookings. There are many different ways to get bookings. It sounds like you are doing a lot of different things to try to get bookings.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm wondering which is more successful out of these options. You can select more than one option if you like. I would also be awesome if you could add a post to explain what advertising etc has worked.

I think this could be very helpful for myself as well as many other trying to decide where they should be putting that extra effort.

Thanks for taking the time.

For me
1. shows
2. Fairs and booths
I think because some people go to the fairs etc looking for us. Our cluster doesn't do a drawing we offer a free cooking shows to those who book a show right there and keep the original date. What you walk away with is solid leads, instead of people who just want to win something for free.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you Brooke. Most come from shows, second from fairs. and I also don't raffle off anything. Every time in the past I've done that I get people who don't want to have a show win something and over 200 leads that I can't follow up on and most don't want to hear from me anyways unless they won!

Now, I leave with less leads, but they are qualified leads--people that really want me/my stuff!

The win - a free cooking class! I've had good success with fair and show raffles, because I offer everyone who enters "congratulations, you were drawn as the winner of a free cooking class!" I do the garlic pull-apart bread and either 3-2-1 cake or tomato basil squares - super cheap and I get sales.

200 leads? That would easily be 125 orders if you do the free cooking class thing. Free means they provide guests and drinks. I provide food and entertainment. If they are destitute( have had it happen - person became a consultant!) I will bring a kool-aid or instant iced tea and paper goods.

I use a drawing slip at fairs that say, "Must be filled out completely to be eligible." I got it from this site. It worked great for my last fair. I didn't call people who put no down. Luckily the winner was interested. She booked a show and so did her Mother:).

Looks like I won't be wasting anymore money on "passive marketing"
It doesn't appear to have worked for anyone who has tried it.

I am having a yard sale and was wanting to get some leads. I was thinking of having some forms for people to fill out so I could maybe book some shows. I was wondering if anyone had any forms that were good to use.
Thanks!

I am doing a party exchange with a Tastefully Simple Consutlant and a Scrapbook Consultant from church....... so that is one way other than parties that I have been getting bookings....!!!

Related to Where Do Most of Your Show Leads Come From?

1. Where do most of your show leads come from?

At Pampered Chef, we receive show leads from a variety of sources such as referrals from satisfied customers, social media marketing, hosting online and in-home cooking demonstrations, and participating in local events and vendor shows.

2. Do you have a preferred method for generating show leads?

While all of our methods for generating show leads are effective, we find that referrals from satisfied customers tend to be the most successful. This is because people are more likely to trust recommendations from someone they know and trust.

3. How do you track and organize your show leads?

We have a comprehensive system in place to track and organize all of our show leads. This includes using a customer relationship management (CRM) software, creating detailed spreadsheets, and assigning leads to specific consultants for follow-up.

4. Can I specify a specific location for my show?

Absolutely! When requesting a show, you can specify a preferred location such as your own home or a specific venue. Our consultants will work with you to find the best location for your show based on availability and convenience.

5. How long does it typically take for a show lead to turn into a show?

The timeline for a show lead to turn into an actual show can vary. It depends on the availability of the consultant and the preferred location. In some cases, a show can be scheduled within a week, while in others it may take a few weeks to find a suitable date and location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • blueikaos