• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Place an Order for Outlet Items as a Consultant?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order products through your personal consultant website or through the main Pampered Chef website or mobile app. There is a minimum order requirement of $200 per month for consultants to remain active and orders typically take 5-7 business days to be delivered. Consultants can also place orders for customers through their personal consultant website or through the main Pampered Chef website, which is a great way to earn commission and provide convenience for customers.
tiffanypc05
i want to order some of the items that are in the outlet but i'm confused on where i can place the order at. i don't have a website and i thought it'd be on pp but i can't seem to find them in the supply, personal or sample order forms...Thanks!

Go to Sample Products under CC.

Hi there!I understand your confusion about placing an order from the outlet. Usually, the items in the outlet section can be ordered through the company's website. Have you tried checking the outlet section on their website? If you still can't find them, I suggest contacting their customer service for assistance. They might be able to provide you with the proper order form or guide you through the ordering process. Hope this helps!

1. Where can consultants order Pampered Chef products?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order products through your personal consultant website. You can also place orders through the Consultant's Corner on the main Pampered Chef website or through the mobile app.

2. Can consultants order products directly from the company?

Yes, consultants can order products directly from the company through their personal consultant website or through the Consultant's Corner on the main Pampered Chef website.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for consultants?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $200 per month for consultants to remain active and receive commission. However, this requirement may vary for different countries.

4. How long does it take for orders to be delivered?

Orders typically take 5-7 business days to be delivered. However, during busy seasons, such as the holiday season, delivery times may be longer.

5. Can consultants place orders for customers?

Yes, consultants can place orders for customers through their personal consultant website or through the Consultant's Corner on the main Pampered Chef website. This is a great way to earn commission and provide convenience for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies