• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did the Outlet Go? Can You Still Place Orders?

In summary, Pampered Chef has discontinued their Outlet and will no longer offer discounted products through that platform. However, customers can still find discounted products through the clearance section on their website or through seasonal sales. This decision was made in order to focus on providing high-quality, full-priced products. There will still be new sales and deals offered for customers to take advantage of, and the return policy still applies to Outlet products.
trps
Silver Member
Is it just me or is it gone?

Still there - managing your business, samples and supplies - just checked -

I mean for customers to purchase from.

They can only access it through choice #2, placing an order outside a show. You will not find it if they use a host name. I just checked my website, and it is there.

Mine's there

So, if a guest wants to order an outlet item via the website, under a host's name/show...they can't? It can only be an outside direct order??? Just wondering because I had a show today and someone wanted to do that....and I can't figure it out!

Outlet orders cannot be placed on a show. (You can take a separate outlet order from a guest, but you have to submit it as an individual order. It doesn't count towards the host's sales.)

Related to Where Did the Outlet Go? Can You Still Place Orders?

What Happened to the Outlet?

The Outlet is no longer available through Pampered Chef.

Can I still purchase discounted products?

Yes, you can still find discounted products through our clearance section on our website or through our seasonal sales.

Why did Pampered Chef get rid of the Outlet?

We made the decision to discontinue the Outlet in order to focus on providing our customers with high-quality, full-priced products.

Will there be any new sales or deals to replace the Outlet?

Yes, we are constantly offering new sales and deals for our customers to take advantage of. Make sure to sign up for our emails and follow us on social media to stay updated on these offers.

Can I still return Outlet products?

Yes, our return policy still applies to Outlet products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Kristianne