• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did My New Recruits Go? Investigating Disappearances in IPT

In summary, new recruits may face challenges and personal issues after joining IPT, which could lead to them disappearing from the business. To prevent this, it is important to provide support and guidance, have regular check-ins, and celebrate their successes. Common reasons for disappearing may include feeling overwhelmed, lack of time and support, or personal issues. Tracking their progress through detailed records and using online tools can help identify any struggles and provide appropriate support. If a new recruit disappears without notice, it is important to reach out and try to understand their reasons, but also focus on supporting other recruits and growing the business.
SusanBP0129
I just checked my IPT and my 3 active recruits are on there, but my 2 newbies have "disappeared". They have not submiited anything yet....but they are still in their 30 days.
Should I panic or do they frequently do maintenance, etc...?

If they are still in their first 30 days I would call HO. They usually only drop off after going inactive (after their first 90 days).

I don't have a recruit line, but last night one of my shows was listed but indicated $0 commissionable sales (and it was $650!) This morning it's all there. Maybe ITP is having issues right now.

straitfan said:
..... Maybe ITP is having issues right now.
It's definatly slow in updating. Hopefully it will get caught-up today.

I'm sure a lot of people submitted orders last night since it was the end of half price conference. They're probably updating like crazy and when they do that lots of things disappear and then come back.

Go back tonight or tomorrow and everything should be good.

Agreed - there are some crazy things going on with IPT - my shows, and my recruits and their shows, are all showing up - but none of the booking or recruiting info is there right now. I'm sure it's because of the end of the promo.....but it might take a couple days, since today is a big submit date too - for mid-month commission payments.

Just called,....they are having some IPT issues but are hoping to have it resolved by tonight.
Thanks everyone. I usually don't panic, but my #4 & #5 recruits will be qualifying this week so I am a bit anxious. :D

1. Where do new recruits usually go after joining IPT?

New recruits may go through a variety of experiences after joining IPT. Some may become overwhelmed with the workload and decide to leave, while others may have personal reasons for stepping away from the business. It's important to have open communication with your recruits to understand their reasons for leaving.

2. How can I prevent my new recruits from disappearing?

To prevent new recruits from disappearing, it's important to provide them with support and guidance. Schedule regular check-ins to see how they're doing and offer tips and advice on how to succeed in the business. Encourage them to set realistic goals and celebrate their successes.

3. What are some common reasons for new recruits to disappear?

Some common reasons for new recruits to disappear may include feeling overwhelmed, not having enough time to dedicate to the business, lack of support or guidance, or personal issues. It's important to address these issues and provide resources and support to help them overcome any challenges.

4. How can I track the progress of my new recruits?

You can track the progress of your new recruits by keeping detailed records of their sales, activities, and goals. This will help you identify any areas where they may be struggling and provide support and guidance accordingly. You can also use online tools and resources to track their progress and communicate with them.

5. What should I do if my new recruit disappears without notice?

If your new recruit disappears without notice, don't panic. Reach out to them through various channels, such as email, phone, or social media, and express your concern. Give them some time to respond and try to understand their reasons for disappearing. If they don't respond, focus on supporting your other recruits and continue to grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
  • kcjodih
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Jennie4PC