• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will a Non-Active Recruit Affect My Status as an FD and Commission Percentage?

In summary, the first recruit will do nothing with her business, but this still means you are a FD. If the second recruit has $1250 in personal sales per month, she can also be counted as a director. You will receive a 1% override on your sales & theirs as long as you have 5 personal, active, qualified recruits.
pamperedcheermom
OK, I signed a recruit back in December but she was nothing but a kitnapper. :mad: I signed another one in January and she's had her debut and is trying hard to qualify in her first 30 days so she can get the knives. :love: Even though the first recruit will do nothing with her business does that still mean I'm a FD? Does that mean my commission % will go up? I assumed they both have to qualify but after reading some of the posts on here, it doesn't sound like it. What about the kitnapper? She'll probably never do anything with it and has so much as told me that too. Can I still count her. Both recruits show up under my name on my IPT.

Just wondered how the "kitnapper" will affect things.

You are FD until one goes inactive which sounds like the 1st one will. You will receive a 1% override on your sales & theirs as long as you have $1250 in personal sales per month.

pamperedcheermom said:
OK, I signed a recruit back in December but she was nothing but a kitnapper. :mad: I signed another one in January and she's had her debut and is trying hard to qualify in her first 30 days so she can get the knives. :love: Even though the first recruit will do nothing with her business does that still mean I'm a FD? Does that mean my commission % will go up? I assumed they both have to qualify but after reading some of the posts on here, it doesn't sound like it. What about the kitnapper? She'll probably never do anything with it and has so much as told me that too. Can I still count her. Both recruits show up under my name on my IPT.

Just wondered how the "kitnapper" will affect things.

Nope for FD your recruits don't have to qualify. For Director you have to have 5 personal, active, qualified recruits.

Your kitnapper won't go inactive until after her 90 days, so go get another team member! And then another!! So you can keep your FD status!!:)

fruit76loop said:
Nope for FD your recruits don't have to qualify. For Director you have to have 5 personal, active, qualified recruits.

Your kitnapper won't go inactive until after her 90 days, so go get another team member! And then another!! So you can keep your FD status!!:)
Good advice! You will sign people like that kitnapper so make sure that they are aware of what you expect for the time you are willing to spend on her to get her business going. Ask them if they agree to do the 4 shows and THEN make a decision as to whether this is right for them or not. My first year I had two kitnappers, last year every single one qualified even if they stopped after that. They had a commited to me to do AT LEAST 4 shows. Some ended up doing catalog shows whatever it took after they decided it wasn't for them, but at least they qualified.

I also share my experience with one lady who signed up and then said that she had her lawyer look at our agreement and it said nothing on there that she had to do the four shows, so now I tell them upfront that it's an agreement with me. I then tell them I will comit to help them get their business started.

1) What is "I'm There........i Think!"?

"I'm There........i Think!" is a revolutionary kitchen tool designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. It is a multi-functional silicone mat with measurement guides and conversion charts, perfect for rolling out dough, measuring ingredients, and protecting countertops.

2) Is "I'm There........i Think!" heat resistant?

Yes, "I'm There........i Think!" is heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe to use in the oven and microwave. It can also be used as a trivet to protect surfaces from hot dishes.

3) How do I clean "I'm There........i Think!"?

"I'm There........i Think!" is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with soap and water. It is also non-stick, making it easy to wipe off any spills or messes.

4) Can "I'm There........i Think!" be used for both sweet and savory recipes?

Yes, "I'm There........i Think!" is versatile and can be used for all types of recipes, whether it's for baking cookies or rolling out pizza dough. The measurement guides and conversion charts make it easy to use for any type of dish.

5) What makes "I'm There........i Think!" different from other silicone mats?

"I'm There........i Think!" is unique because it combines multiple features into one convenient kitchen tool. It not only has measurement guides and conversion charts, but it also has a non-slip bottom and is heat resistant, making it perfect for all your baking and cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • JTNT8704
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • heat123