• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can You Discover Apizzateasers and Veggie Stuffed Mushroom Recipes?

In summary, Kathy called the show last week and said she had only a limited amount of prep time, so she wasn't even sure if they were going to be on. She found the recipes online and her host has already bought the ingredients. The recipes are fairly easy.
Kathytnt
Apizzateasers and a veggie stuffed mushroom from an old stoneware cookbook

They are from Stoneware Sensations.

You are a member of WLPCtoo. You can find them in the docs there.

Thanks - I am a little nervous about doing recipes I haven't done before but my host has already bought the ingredients before she even talked to me about the recipes I don't have that cookbook

Thanks so much

Wow, that is bold!

At least they are fairly easy ones! :)

I went to the other website and the server that the doc are on is down.

= (

She called me last week for this show so I haven't have the ususal amount of prep time. I wasn't even sure if we were going to be on for tomorrow until I called to confirm.

I sent out an e-mail about the stoneware special and got this show from that - The wants to replace her stone she broke.

Last edited:
Kathy - hold on and I'll get my book out.

I just realized that I have Stoneware Inspirations handy - don't know where my old stoneware sensations is...but I will look here - I have some OLD season's best handy too.

Here you go...A Pizza Teaser

1 (12 oz.) pkg. refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
Olive oil
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 C. tomato, chopped
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 oz. (1/4 C.) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated

Preheat oven to 400°F.

Separate biscuits in half horizontally to form 20 biscuits. On 13-inch round baking stone, arrange six biscuits, with edges touching, in circle. Arrange remaining biscuits, edges touching, in another circle around center ring of biscuits. Gently press biscuits together with fingers to seal, leaving outside edges scalloped for petal effect. Lightly spray biscuits with oil: press garlic over biscuits; spread evenly. Chop tomato, green pepper and onion; sprinkle evenly over biscuits along with oregano and basil. Bake 15-17 minutes or until edges are golden brown; remove from oven. Immediately grate cheese over warm biscuits. To serve, pull biscuits apart.

What's the proper name for the veggie stuffed mushrooms and I'll see if I can find it. Or is that the full name?

If you have Stoneware Sensations it should be page 24.

Is this it? I can't find my darn book anywhere!

Stuffed Mushrooms

2lb. med. to lg. fresh mushrooms
2.5oz. processed ham, chopped
1/2c. plain dry bread crumbs
1/4c. chopped green bell pepper
1 clove garlic, pressed
3tbs. Italian salad dressing

Preheat oven to 400º. Remove stems from mushroom caps. Set aside. Place caps, stem-side up, on baking sheet. Chop enough mushroom stems to measure 1/2 cup. In medium bowl, combine chopped stems, ham, bread crumbs, bell pepper, garlic and dressing. Mix well. Spoon filling into mushroom caps, gently pressing filling into caps. Bake 18-20 min. or till mushrooms are tender and filling is golden brown. Yield 24-30 mushrooms

OK - I found the recipes - Thanks so much for everyones help! YOU ARE MOST AWESOME Fotunately they look pretty easy

Kathytnt said:
OK - I found the recipes - Thanks so much for everyones help! YOU ARE MOST AWESOME Fotunately they look pretty easy

Yeah, couldn't find my old cookbook but I remember making them in the past and they were easy - good luck to you!

Where'd you find the recipes?

Related to Where Can You Discover Apizzateasers and Veggie Stuffed Mushroom Recipes?

What are some quick and easy recipes for tomorrow?

We understand the desire for simple and delicious meals for busy days. Some of our top recommendations include a one-pot chicken and vegetable stir-fry, a creamy tomato and spinach pasta, and a flavorful quinoa and black bean salad.

Do you have any recipes that can be made ahead of time for tomorrow?

Absolutely! We have a variety of make-ahead meals that can be prepared the night before and enjoyed the next day. Some popular options include overnight oats, slow cooker pulled pork, and cold pasta salads.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes that are suitable for tomorrow?

Yes, we offer a range of vegetarian and vegan options for those with dietary restrictions. Some great choices for tomorrow's meals are a vegetable frittata, roasted vegetable and hummus wraps, and lentil and vegetable curry.

What are some healthy recipes that I can make for tomorrow?

We have numerous healthy and nutritious recipes that are perfect for tomorrow's meals. Some examples include baked salmon with roasted vegetables, quinoa and chickpea stuffed bell peppers, and a chicken and avocado salad.

Do you have any dessert recipes that can be made for tomorrow?

Of course! We have plenty of sweet treats that can be made in advance and enjoyed the next day. Some popular choices include a berry crumble, chocolate chip banana bread, and no-bake energy bites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sandilou
  • Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies