• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Stuffed Cabbage Casserole Recipe | 4 Servings | WW Core Friendly

In summary, the author suggests recipes for a stuffed cabbage casserole, chicken chili, and beef chili. All of which are good freezer meals.
Kathytnt
Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
4 Servings @

1lb. lean ground beef
1/2 cup instant brown rice
1 can tomato soup
1/4 cup water
4 cups cabbage or cole slaw mix
1 large onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
salt and pepper

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Brown the ground beef. Drain. In a large boil, mix everything else into the meat. Pour into an ugreased casserole dish, cover and bake for 60 minutes.

This freezes well

Core Meatloaf

2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
1 tsp salt
1 tsp celery salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
1 medium chopped onion
1 egg
2 Tbs worcestershire sauce
1 C rolled oats
8 oz tomato sauce

Instructions

Mix all together in bowl. Form loaf and Bake in bread pan for 1 hour at 350 degrees

Note - I also put at least a cup of tomato sauce on top before it starts cooking

Good freezer meal

I love to bake Salmon with a little olive oil and sprinkle it with Old Bay Seasoning - It is delicious

All three of these recipes are things my hubby has given a thumbs up.

I also find no sugar spaghetti sauce add extra lean ground beef and put in on whole grain pasta or bake it into a casserole type dish

We make chicken chili or beef chili with Core ingredients and serve it with polenta

My favorite salad that was adapted from a recipe from my old job

Make a bed of lettuce (mixed greens) add cooked/roasted chicken and add grapes, chopped apples, pineapple chunks, sliced kiwi and/ or mandarin oranges. Pick your favorite fruits - Serve with FF Honey Mustard dressing

Last edited:
YUM, thanks, do you deliver?
Thanks for posting these, I can't wait to try them :)

I think you are a wee bit out of our delivery area but I would love to visit!

The one draw back to finding such great people, we all live so far away :(
at least I feel that I live too far away...

And even when we do go to conference we might be in a different wave if we don't have the same NED :cry:

and is great for leftovers!

Hello! I am so excited to see this delicious and easy recipe for Stuffed Cabbage Casserole. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for new and convenient ways to prepare meals for my family and clients. This recipe is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want something hearty and satisfying without spending hours in the kitchen. I love that it is also WW Core Friendly, making it a healthy option for those watching their weight. Thank you for sharing this recipe, I can't wait to try it out and add it to my collection of go-to meals. Happy cooking!

Related to Easy Stuffed Cabbage Casserole Recipe | 4 Servings | WW Core Friendly

What is a "WW Core Friendly Recipe"?

A "WW Core Friendly Recipe" is a recipe that has been specifically created to fit within the guidelines of the WW Core program. This program focuses on whole, unprocessed foods and encourages the consumption of lean proteins, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. These recipes are designed to help individuals on the WW Core program stay on track with their healthy eating goals.

Are all Pampered Chef recipes WW Core Friendly?

No, not all Pampered Chef recipes are WW Core Friendly. However, we do offer a wide variety of recipes that are specifically created to fit within the guidelines of the WW Core program. These recipes can be easily identified by the WW Core icon next to the recipe name.

Can I modify non-WW Core Friendly recipes to make them WW Core Friendly?

In some cases, you may be able to modify non-WW Core Friendly recipes to make them more WW Core friendly. For example, you can substitute whole grain pasta for regular pasta or use lean ground turkey instead of ground beef. However, it's always best to look for recipes that are specifically created to fit within the WW Core program to ensure they meet all the guidelines.

Are there any restrictions on cooking methods for WW Core Friendly recipes?

No, there are no specific restrictions on cooking methods for WW Core Friendly recipes. However, it is recommended to use cooking methods that don't require added oils or fats, such as grilling, roasting, or steaming. This helps keep the recipes in line with the WW Core guidelines.

Can I still use Pampered Chef products to make WW Core Friendly recipes?

Yes, you can absolutely use Pampered Chef products to make WW Core Friendly recipes. In fact, many of our products, such as our grilling tools, roasting pans, and steamer sets, are perfect for creating healthy and delicious WW Core Friendly meals. Just be mindful of the ingredients and cooking methods used in the recipes to ensure they fit within the WW Core guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies