• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Conference Overview Sheet Online?

In summary, the After Conference Survey is a means for attendees to provide feedback and opinions about their experience at the conference. It can be accessed through email, the conference app, or the Pampered Chef website and should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. The survey is anonymous and includes a mix of different question types covering topics such as overall satisfaction, specific sessions or speakers, networking opportunities, and suggestions for improvement.
cheftiffany
So I just took the after conference survey and it was SOOO long. It probably didn't help that I had to get up every about 5 minutes to take care of the 2 year old.

Anyway one of the things it said is that there is a conference overview sheet posted online. I can't seem to find it. Did they just jump the gun and it's not up yet or am I blind. Please let me know if you see it and how to get to it.
Thanks

I think they jumped the gun on that because the earliest it would have been up was today and I got my survey on the 15th. I'm assuming it would be up today??

1. What is the purpose of the After Conference Survey?

The After Conference Survey is designed to gather feedback and opinions from attendees about their experience at the conference. This information is used to improve future conferences and make them more enjoyable and valuable for attendees.

2. How do I access the After Conference Survey?

The After Conference Survey will be sent to attendees via email after the conference has ended. The email will contain a link to the survey, which can be completed online. Attendees can also access the survey through the conference app or by visiting the Pampered Chef website.

3. How long will it take to complete the After Conference Survey?

The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. However, the length may vary depending on how detailed you choose to provide your responses. We value and appreciate all feedback, so please take your time to provide thorough and honest answers.

4. Is the After Conference Survey anonymous?

Yes, the After Conference Survey is completely anonymous. We want attendees to feel comfortable providing honest feedback without any fear of repercussions. Your responses will only be used for the purpose of improving future conferences and will not be shared with anyone outside of the Pampered Chef team.

5. What types of questions will be included in the After Conference Survey?

The After Conference Survey will include a mix of multiple-choice, rating, and open-ended questions. The topics covered may include overall satisfaction with the conference, specific sessions or speakers, networking opportunities, and suggestions for improvement. We also provide an opportunity for attendees to share any additional comments or feedback they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Zsu
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Zsu
  • cmdtrgd