• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is the Buyer's Right to Cancel on a Pampered Chef Receipt?

In summary, to access your sales receipts from Pampered Chef, log in to your consultant account on the website and go to the "Orders & Reports" tab. From there, you can view and download your receipts. You can also print your receipts by clicking on the "Print" button at the top of the page. To find a specific receipt, use the search bar on the "Orders & Reports" tab. Sales receipts can also be viewed on the Pampered Chef mobile app. However, receipts are only available for one year from the date of purchase, so it is recommended to save or print them for your records.
lisaw
When you print out a sales receipt it states on the bottom "this receipt is invalid without the buyer's right to cancel", but there is no buyer's right to cancel attached to it. Do you print this out from somewhere, or do you just give it to the customer as is??

Thanks,
Lisa

You need to use the PP receipt paper.

You can order on a supply order.
Trina

I have those, but it doesn't have the buyer's right to cancel on it. It is just 1 page ~ the back has shipping charges for direct shipping, certificate of guarantee and return information. The write-in receipts have a separate page with the right to cancel.

I had the same problem. You can print the form on CC.

By the time the customer gets the printed P3 receipt, it'll be too late for them to cancel anyway, unless you take a printer to your shows. :rolleyes:

Thank you :)

1. How can I access my sales receipts from Pampered Chef?

To access your sales receipts from Pampered Chef, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, click on the "Orders & Reports" tab. From there, you can view and download your sales receipts.

2. Can I print my sales receipts from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can print your sales receipts from Pampered Chef. After accessing your sales receipts through your consultant account, click on the "Print" button at the top of the page. This will open a printer-friendly version of your sales receipts that you can print.

3. How do I find a specific sales receipt on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific sales receipt on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Orders & Reports" tab and then select the "Sales Receipts" option. From there, you can use the search bar to look for a specific receipt by date, customer name, or order number.

4. Can I view my sales receipts on the Pampered Chef mobile app?

Yes, you can view your sales receipts on the Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply log in to your consultant account on the app and navigate to the "Orders & Reports" section. From there, you can view and download your sales receipts.

5. How long are sales receipts available to view on the Pampered Chef website?

Sales receipts are available to view on the Pampered Chef website for up to one year from the date of purchase. After one year, the receipts will no longer be accessible through your consultant account. It is recommended to save or print your receipts for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellerCooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • kary