• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Resources to Promote PC's Fundraiser Opportunity?

In summary, to get started with a fundraiser brochure for your organization, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. The brochure offers a variety of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. Your organization will receive 15% of the total sales and there are incentives available for hosting a fundraiser. The duration of the fundraiser is usually 2-3 weeks.
esavvymom
Staff member
Is there something on Consultant's Corner or anywhere that I can print information about PC's Fundraiser opportunity? I just noticed that supply order has a flyer, but I just did a supply order and don't really need anything yet.

I would be needing something this coming week to give to at least one group, and it didn't come up until yesterday.

ideas?

Unfortunately, it does not appear that PC's Fundraiser has any printable material available. However, you can create your own flyer or promotional materials using the information provided on the website. You could also look into creating a web page or social media post to share information about the fundraiser. Additionally, if you need more help, you can always reach out to the organizer of the fundraiser directly to see what resources they can provide.

Yes, there are several resources available on Consultant's Corner that you can print to promote PC's Fundraiser opportunity. Here are a few suggestions:1. Visit the "Fundraiser" section on Consultant's Corner (under the "Opportunity" tab) and download the "Fundraiser Guide" and "Fundraiser Flyer" to print and distribute to interested groups.2. Check out the "Marketing Materials" section on Consultant's Corner (under the "Marketing" tab) and download the "Fundraiser Brochure" and "Fundraiser Presentation" to print and share with potential fundraisers.3. Utilize the "Fundraiser Resources" section on Consultant's Corner (under the "Opportunity" tab) to access templates for emails, social media posts, and other promotional materials that you can customize and print for your fundraiser events.4. Consider creating your own promotional materials using the information and images provided on Consultant's Corner. You can design flyers, posters, and other visuals to promote the fundraiser opportunity to your target audience.Remember to always follow the guidelines and policies set by Pampered Chef when promoting the fundraiser opportunity. Good luck!

Related to Where Can I Find Resources to Promote PC's Fundraiser Opportunity?

1. How do I get started with a fundraiser brochure for my organization?

To get started, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a fundraiser brochure. Your consultant will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary materials for a successful fundraiser.

2. What types of products are available in the fundraiser brochure?

Our fundraiser brochure offers a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. You can also find a selection of our popular food items, such as seasonings, sauces, and baking mixes.

3. How much profit will my organization receive from the fundraiser?

Your organization will receive 15% of the total sales from the fundraiser. This can add up quickly, as our products are high-quality and in-demand. Plus, with no upfront costs or minimum sales requirements, it's a risk-free way to raise money.

4. Are there any incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, there are several incentives available for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. You can earn free products, discounts, and even a host credit towards your own Pampered Chef purchases. Your consultant can provide more information about these incentives.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The duration of a fundraiser can vary depending on your organization's needs. However, most fundraisers typically run for 2-3 weeks. This gives your supporters enough time to browse the brochure and place their orders, while also creating a sense of urgency to encourage sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Shows