• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Bulk Spices & Rubs? Answers Here!

I think one bag would be good for a single person. Hopefully, if they do well this season, HO will add more variety next season.Thanks for the info.Hopefully, if they do well this season, HO will add more variety next season.Thanks for the info.
Barry Carlton
I can't find the bulk spices and rubs. What is/are the numbers? What are they officially called? Is there a date we have to wait till?

Barry Carlton said:
I can't find the bulk spices and rubs. What is/are the numbers? What are they officially called? Is there a date we have to wait till?

You will not be able to order them until 3/1/11. If you are doing a supply order, create a new non-commission order in P3, date it for 3/1/11, and you will be able to find them then.

They are on the Spring/Summer Supply Order Form.

Attachments

• ppwk_supply_order_ss.pdf
    191.6 KB · Views: 388
ChefCKHall said:
You will not be able to order them until 3/1/11. If you are doing a supply order, create a new non-commission order in P3, date it for 3/1/11, and you will be able to find them then.

???

You can place orders for S/S supply products now.

ChefBeckyD said:
???

You can place orders for S/S supply products now.

Bear with me please. I cannot find it on P3 or CC.

Thanks for the order form.

Can we put the numbers in P3 and order from there with our sample products?

Barry Carlton said:
Bear with me please. I cannot find it on P3 or CC. Thanks for the order form. Can we put the numbers in P3 and order from there with our sample products?
Open your P3. Top left side...third button in, has a plus sign and a pencil. If you hover, it will show non-commission order. Click it..a box will open up with "type of order" and "date of order". Click to find supply order. You DO NOT have to wait till 3/1/11 apparently to order the newly added supplies. Thanks Becky.When you have a moment, take the P3 training that comes with your P3, it should help you with everything P3 has for you!

Make sure you've done a recent update for P3 - you can order the new spring/summer catalogs, bulk rubs and other things as of today. You can't order supplies and sample orders together. Hope that helps!:)

ChefCKHall said:
Open your P3. Top left side...third button in, has a plus sign and a pencil. If you hover, it will show non-commission order. Click it..a box will open up with "type of order" and "date of order". Click to find supply order. You DO NOT have to wait till 3/1/11 apparently to order the newly added supplies. Thanks Becky.

When you have a moment, take the P3 training that comes with your P3, it should help you with everything P3 has for you!

Gina M said:
Make sure you've done a recent update for P3 - you can order the new spring/summer catalogs, bulk rubs and other things as of today. You can't order supplies and sample orders together. Hope that helps!:)

Thanx to both of you. I was trying to order both together.

don't think it's fair that we can't....but oh well, life's not fair is it LOL.

Thanx again.

Just to make sure it's clear, these bulk spices are for consultants only. They are not for customers, and as such cannot be ordered on a show or an individual order. I don't believe you would be able to combine a sample order and a supply order.

I'm excited to see the bulk spices. I can go through a Chipotle rub in NO time! :D

nikkies said:
I'm excited to see the bulk spices. I can go through a Chipotle rub in NO time! :D

me too! i just wish they'd add the italian seasoning also. i use it to make my own pizza sauce (recipe is on the bottle) and everyone LOVES it!

kristina16marie said:
me too! i just wish they'd add the italian seasoning also. i use it to make my own pizza sauce (recipe is on the bottle) and everyone LOVES it!

And the Rosemary Herb...we use that on every poultry dish we make and I sell tons...

And Asian Seasoning Mix - I use that constantly!

....and Greek Rub - I use that the most of any of the rubs!

I wish they did the sea salt in bulk.

I agree on the seasalt and peppercorn!

They are KN36-KN41. I agree, wish the sea salt and peppercorn was on the list.
I was going to order a Pizza Crust mix for old time's sake, but no go on that!

Erm...what does bulk mean? One bigger jar of it?

Did anyone get their bulk order yet?? Are they bigger jars?? Or multiple jars at better price??? Just curious...trying to imagine how they'd fit in cupboard. :confused:

I think they showed a bag at SL.

They are in bags, and I believe they're re-sealable.

Hopefully, if they do well this season, HO will add more variety next season.

They said at Spring Launch that it comes in a resealable bag.

That makes sense, a resealable bag. I looked on the supply form and saw they had more ounces per spice, but nothing was an exact multiple of what's in the catalog. Such as chipotle rub 1.5oz catalog, bulk 9 oz.

edit - well I guess in this case, it would be like getting 6 bottles.

nikkies said:

Our favorite is Southwestern Seasoning. I use it for tacos, chili, plus the dip. I sell a lot of it.

What types of bulk spices and rubs does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of bulk spices and rubs, including popular options like garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, Italian seasoning, and BBQ rub.

Where can I purchase bulk spices and rubs from Pampered Chef?

You can purchase bulk spices and rubs directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

How are Pampered Chef's bulk spices and rubs packaged?

Pampered Chef's bulk spices and rubs are typically packaged in resealable plastic bags or jars, depending on the type of spice or rub.

Are Pampered Chef's bulk spices and rubs organic?

Some of Pampered Chef's bulk spices and rubs are organic, but not all. Look for the "organic" label on the product page or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What are the benefits of purchasing bulk spices and rubs from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef's bulk spices and rubs are high-quality, convenient, and cost-effective options for those who use these ingredients frequently in their cooking. Plus, with Pampered Chef's reputation for excellent products, you can trust that you are getting top-notch spices and rubs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • blueberrylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj