• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Half Price Combo-Spice Rack With Spices

In summary, the half-priced combo includes the following spices: Southwestern Seasoning Mix, Italian Seasoning Mix, Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend, Asian Seasoning Mix, Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix, Lemon Pepper Rub, Greek Rub, Smoky Barbecue Rub, Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub, Chipotle Rub, Jamaican Jerk Rub, Citrus & Basil Rub, Buffalo Rub, Lemon Sprinkle, Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle.
lisa717
Does anyone know what spices come in the half priced combo? Or are they random and different every time? I have a host asking...I have no clue.

lisa717 said:
Does anyone know what spices come in the half priced combo? Or are they random and different every time? I have a host asking...I have no clue.

This is what's included in the set. It's standard and does not change:

Southwestern Seasoning Mix
Italian Seasoning Mix
Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend
Asian Seasoning Mix
Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix
Lemon Pepper Rub
Greek Rub
Smoky Barbecue Rub
Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub
Chipotle Rub
Jamaican Jerk Rub
Citrus & Basil Rub
Buffalo Rub
Lemon Sprinkle
Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle

Just curious, how did you find that out? I also had a host ask, and could not see the list in the catalog, nor find it on Consultant's Corner.

I had to call home office for them to find out for my host!!
Crazy that its not simple to locate!!

I had emailed the Test Kitchens and they emailed me the list. I believe someone has posted it as a word format on the site, so you can find it in the Files section. But yes, I think they should put it on CC.

Thank you so much!!

Wow, I was going to tell you it's in the catalog, but it turns out it's not. I could have sworn I saw it there last night while i was getting ready for a booth today, but I must have dreamed it!!!

Anyway, I made up a flyer a couple of months back, got the names from here, thought I'd share it. Make sure you put your info on it. I keep mine in my binder I pass around, with the hostess specials and stuff.

Attachments

• pantry items come with the new Host Half Price Choice spice turn about.doc
    288 KB · Views: 413
I emailed HO, and the response I got said the info is on CC:

The spices that come in the Host Half-Price combo is posted on Consultants' Corner under Managing Your Business > My Shows > Show Benefits Flyer.

Problem is, I don't see "Show Benefits Flyer" under "My Shows".

If you put it on the host's order than act like you are printing off a receipt, the receipt will tell you what exactly is in the set.

Thanks everyone! It was making me feel sorta stupid not to be able to tell her - I apologized for not knowing, and told her I'd find out.

Noora, you are absolutely correct, there is no "show benefits flyer" on any menu and a search doesn't find it!

Wadesgirl, you are so smart! Your method is something I can easily remember.

Thanks for posting the list. This is the exact reason I logged on tonight! You guys are the best!!!

I just logged on to get this information, too...thank you so much for posting it!!!

What is included in the "Half Price Combo-Spice Rack With Spices"?

The "Half Price Combo-Spice Rack With Spices" includes a variety of spices, such as garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and more. It also comes with a spice rack to keep your spices organized and easily accessible.

How many spices are included in the combo?

There are 12 different spices included in the "Half Price Combo-Spice Rack With Spices" set. This includes a variety of commonly used spices for cooking and baking.

Is the spice rack included or can it be purchased separately?

The spice rack is included in the "Half Price Combo-Spice Rack With Spices" set. It is not available for purchase separately.

Are the spices in the combo pre-measured or do I have to measure them myself?

The spices in the combo are pre-measured and come in convenient, resealable bags. This makes it easy to use the exact amount needed for your recipes.

Can I customize the spices included in the combo?

The "Half Price Combo-Spice Rack With Spices" comes with a pre-selected variety of spices. However, if you have any specific spice requests, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they may be able to accommodate your preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Manda2831
Replies
Views
grgann
  • Kelly8
  • Products and Tips