• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Sure This Has Been Addressed...but Nothing Came up When I

In summary, "I Am Sure This Has Been Addressed..." is a phrase commonly used in online discussions to indicate that a question or topic has been previously discussed or addressed. People use this phrase to avoid duplicate conversations and encourage others to search for existing answers. To use it effectively, do a thorough search before posting a new question and respectfully refer to previous discussions if your question has already been addressed. Using this phrase is not considered rude, but it is important to use it respectfully and not dismiss someone's question. You can still ask a question even if you see this phrase in a forum, but make sure to check if your question has already been answered.
kam
Staff member
I am sure this has been addressed...but nothing came up when I searched for MSG.

I have a gal who said that we discontinued the one spice that she could use since it did not have MSG. I am thinking she is talking about the Bell Pepper & Herb Rub.

I looked at the Product Info and didn't see anything about msg (unless I missed it).

Does anyone know if that spice had no msg? What about our other rubs and spices?

Thanks!

Re: Msg?I was told by test kitchens about a year ago, that NONE of our spices/rubs have any MSG in them.

Re: Msg?Great! Thanks, I'll pass it on!

1. What is "I Am Sure This Has Been Addressed..."?

"I Am Sure This Has Been Addressed..." is a phrase commonly used in forums or online discussions to indicate that a question or topic has been previously discussed or addressed.

2. Why do people use "I Am Sure This Has Been Addressed..."?

People use "I Am Sure This Has Been Addressed..." in online discussions to avoid duplicate or redundant conversations and to encourage others to search for existing answers before posting a new question.

3. How can I use "I Am Sure This Has Been Addressed..." effectively?

To use "I Am Sure This Has Been Addressed..." effectively, make sure to do a thorough search for existing answers before posting a new question. If you come across a similar question that has been previously answered, you can simply refer to it and ask for clarification or additional information if needed.

4. Is using "I Am Sure This Has Been Addressed..." considered rude?

No, using "I Am Sure This Has Been Addressed..." is not considered rude. In fact, it can be helpful in keeping discussions organized and avoiding repetitive conversations. However, it is important to use this phrase respectfully and not dismiss or belittle someone's question or concern.

5. Can I still ask a question if I see "I Am Sure This Has Been Addressed..." in a forum?

Yes, you can still ask a question even if you see "I Am Sure This Has Been Addressed..." in a forum. However, it is important to first check if your question has already been answered to avoid duplication. If your question is different or requires additional information, you can mention the previous discussion and ask for specific clarification or help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PCx2startermom
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies