• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find an Old Quick-Stir Pitcher?

In summary, the "Wanted: Old Quick-Stir Pitcher" is a discontinued product from Pampered Chef that was used for mixing and stirring ingredients in the kitchen. It is no longer available because it has been replaced by newer and more updated products in the Pampered Chef catalog. While it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, it may still be found through third-party sellers or online marketplaces. The pitcher measures 9.25 inches in height and 5.25 inches in diameter, and it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, though hand washing is recommended for longevity.
jennuone
Does anyone have an old quick stir pitcher to sell?

The family-sized pitcher on the Outlet (blue) is probably going to be the cheapest that you can get with shipping, etc!

I have a clear one but it's the regular size one; not the family size. Shipping from Ohio?

Is it new? I may be interested.

I think I have the 2 quart sized one still in the box. Let me know if you want me to search.

Yes, mine is new. I got it in July in one of the Mystery Boxes.

Did you find one?

I have one old style family size NIB. I would ship from 14025

Related to Where Can I Find an Old Quick-Stir Pitcher?

What is the "Wanted: Old Quick-Stir Pitcher"?

The "Wanted: Old Quick-Stir Pitcher" is a discontinued product from Pampered Chef that was used for mixing and stirring ingredients in the kitchen.

Why is the "Wanted: Old Quick-Stir Pitcher" no longer available?

The "Wanted: Old Quick-Stir Pitcher" is no longer available because it has been replaced by newer and more updated products in the Pampered Chef catalog.

Can I still purchase the "Wanted: Old Quick-Stir Pitcher"?

No, unfortunately the "Wanted: Old Quick-Stir Pitcher" is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers or in online marketplaces.

What are the dimensions of the "Wanted: Old Quick-Stir Pitcher"?

The "Wanted: Old Quick-Stir Pitcher" measures 9.25 inches in height and 5.25 inches in diameter.

Is the "Wanted: Old Quick-Stir Pitcher" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Wanted: Old Quick-Stir Pitcher" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash to prolong the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef Marla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • jbachen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • Perian Webb